Dela Trophy 2011

• It's so pity Stoltenborg is injured :( :(

• Neri will be a big helper to Nesli :) she is great indeed, it was a good choice for her to go to poland

Yes, Neriman is playing great in attack, like last week !!

• Actually if we think that Neslihan,Eda,Gizem will play in ECH, there isn't any problem that we are loosing to Netherlands with that roster. :lol: I want to see the positive things like Neriman,Özge and Bahar :D :whistle:

• Ozge has also some problems now, IMO her setting for Polen isn't good, the ball should be taller

• Actually if we think that Neslihan,Eda,Gizem will play in ECH, there isn't any problem that we are loosing to Netherlands with that roster. :lol: I want to see the positive things like Neriman,Özge and Bahar :D :whistle:

I think it's a very difficult choice...Gizem might be a little better in reception, but Gülden in defense IMO :teach:

• I watch the match..and made my own statistics here, I dont know if there is going to have an oficial statistics, but I count 39 errors from Turkey!!!! :S and 27 erros to Holland.

Im sad to see Chaine like that, she is clearly not in good shape, and felling a lot of pain, I think Selinger should rest her.

The truth is that all side balls from Holand were bad in beggining, Chaine, Stam, Flier, Grotheus... only middles were working, and with the reception bad, the team could not work well in attack, in other hand Turkey was really well in reception, and Neriman! :super: Impressive in spike.

After Turkey lost that second set, everything changed, Holland started serving better, and well also Turkey started recieving worse, Holland gain confident in spike, and Turkey kept making so many mistakes....I guess that resumes the match today. ^^

In my personal statistics...hehehe...Neriman was the biggest scorer with 21 points, and Flier 16.

• :obey: :obey:

Thanks Joana, for your excellent analysis :flower: :flower:

One thing: you know my opinion about Chaine...It hurts me as well to see her play :( ..I think Selinger should protect her (against severe injuries) and the team..--> don't let her play in starting-six anymore.

• The Netherlands - Turkey 3:1 (18:25; 26:24; 25:18; 25:18 )

Really ? :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: What happened to our girls ?

What about the match ?

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Well it's hard to endure one of Ergul or Bahar in game but today they both played at the same time OMG :white: The first two sets were so excited untill the end of 2nd set :down: And then chaos started.Esra replaced Gozde while Gozde was our best player with Neriman :down: And only Neriman left to make score.The result is disaster as Mary mentioned but there was no Neslihan and Eda.I started to worry about Nesli what happend to her ? :white: I hope there is nothing serious.I think Motta still didn't decide who will play next to Eda and he is checking Bahar and Ergul but Busra should start for sure.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: