The 2011 Top Volley International - 27>29.12

• where can i find official squads ? rabita will play in full rosters?

Hi girls, guys I'm in Basel now ;-) When I arrived, I just saw... "Nati" and Kim !!!!
    Ilgar, are you here ?
    I will write some comments. See you

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• But I can understand Bernardo, the referee does a lot to help Dinamo ;)

Agree about Unilever, they should win the match easily with all sets 25:15 or so, but after leading some points they tend to take it a bit too easy. I don't know when they travelled to Europe, but jetlag can also have an impact on them still. I hope in the next days the level will be better, over Christmas most teams probably didn't practise very much and this is visible now.

Agree...

yeah Unilever girls passed Chritmas home, so they probably only arrived there yesterday.

both teams, specially Dinamo made a lot of errors, lets wait and see how next matches happen. :)

• Just to give an update in volleyball news, Natália already made her second surgery to take off the tumor in her leg (in her shin more specific), it is expected that she will come back courts in 2-3 months.

• Rabita started!! 8-5 on 1st technical time-out!! :dance6:

• Severstal - Rabita starts in a few minutes...

Rabita six : Zhukova, Nati, Kim Glass, Sanja Starovic, Krsmanovic, Golubovic. Popovic (L). No Mammadova & Spicer !

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:

• Spicer never started in 6. I think Gajic should keep Osmo for Cannes match.

• Spicer never started in 6. I think Gajic should keep Osmo for Cannes match.

Rabita scored 7 pts in a row : 15-17 => 15-22 with 2 blocks of Nati

• Woooooooooow!!!!! From 16-14 to 25-15!!! Great job Rabita,go,go,gooo!! :woohoo:

• Nati + Kim : 15/25 at 5-8 in second set and 3 blocks !

• Dinamo has very very bad setters. Podolec received quite good, but in attack is was much worse, but I'm not surprised seeing so bad set. Furthermore maybe Anka needs more time to be in good shape. I hope she will be useful at EQT for London.

• Osmo and Kim really impressive in attack!!! RABITA POWER!!! :obey:

• Rabita 2 - 0 Severstal :super: :super: :super: