The 2011 Top Volley International - 27>29.12

• Well how not? She played very well in all matches of Cannes, so I think it's possible even though in final others scored more points.

i meant she was a Mb and not great as in the past.this proves me wrong! (it wouldnt be that surprise if she had been chosed as best spiker but best scorer?,anyway ,congrats Ravva!)

• I couldn't hear exactly, but I think that information is wrong. In Rabita's facebook page, it was written as best spiker :)

• i meant she was a Mb and not great as in the past.this proves me wrong! (it wouldnt be that surprise if she had been chosed as best spiker but best scorer?,anyway ,congrats Ravva!)

I disagree that she isn't as great as in the past. Right now her connection with Antonijevic is almost as good as earlier with Salinas, and Ravva doesn't play at all like 36 year old player!

• There are some players who never lose their conditions no matter how old they are!!!

I remember Yelena Shabovta and Alla Hasanova who finished their career on their top level and one was 37 and the other 36

• RABITA BAKU :heart:

Mammadova - 20
    Starovic - 20
    Osmokrovic - 14
    Krsmanovic - 11
    Golubovic - 10
    Kim Glass - 3
    Spicer - 3

RC Cannes

Rasic - 22
    Ravva - 18
    Spasojevic - 14
    Centoni - 10
    Samec - 9
    Antonijevic - 6
    Kozlova - 1

• Woow the 2 Mb are the best scorer in canne' side!!
    Poor performance of centoni.
    Great to see mama scoring 20pts!

Hi I was in Basel the 3 days. Yes, it was a superb final and Rabita deserves it absolutely
    It was a great pleasure to see those games (don't forget Zurich - Rio de Janeiro)
    But, with Kim (Glass) in Cannes, hum, it would be very closed...
    I did stop write on this forum 'cause I was working for the newspaper of Mulhouse (I made the stats)
    IMO : MVP of the final : Cardullo, no way ! She waas very good in reception & amazing in defense !!!
    MVP of the tournament : Golubovic (yes, yes a MB) even if she didn' score in the last 2 sets
    But what a one vs one with Rasic ! Radulovic = 8 blocks, Rasic 11 (oups)
    Best spiker : Mammadova. Best libero : Cardullo Best setter : Zukhova

Now my stats of the final :
    CANNES : 58/157 (37%) in attack. Spasojevic (15/40, 4blkd), Ravva (13/24, 1blkd), Rasic (12/25, 2 blkd),
    Centoni (9/33, 6blkd), Liciper (8/29, 6blkd), Antonijevic (1/5). 15 errors.
    21 blocks (Rasic 11, Ravva 5...) 2 aces (Ravva & Kozlova) & 5 errors in serve.
    BAKU : 60/155 in attack (39%). Mammadova (17/50, 9blkd), Starovic (15/36, 3blkd), Osmokrovic (14/40, 8blkd),
    Krsmanovic (7/12), Golubovic (4/10, 1blkd), Glass (2/6), Spicer (1/2). 6 errors
    19 blocks (Golubovic 8, Krsmanovic 4, Starovic 3, Mammadova 2, Glass 1, Osmokrovic 1)
    3 aces (Spicer, Mammadova, Starovic) & 6 errors in serve.

I could not take the same in reception (I'm alone !) and the journalist asked me sometimes
    the stats of one or another player.
    For me, considering + and errors : Rasic (20 pts), Ravva (16), Starovic (13),Krsmanovic (11),
    Golubovic (9) and Mammadova (6). It is not the supervision music event :-)) :(
    Nati (Osmokrovic) was terrific in the 1rst game vs Cannes but not in final.
    Yes, Yan Fang chosed to serve on her & she was just correct in reception, not more.
    She did score in the last 2 sets (9/20, 4blkd). She's still a so great player.

Bernardino is cool, I spoke with him 5 minutes :
    «This tournament was a benefit for us 'cause the players didn't play so much together.
    Sheilla comes back from injury. We are still building a good team and I'm working to get
    those players on the top at february (to prepare O.G)»

Kim Glass is nice & it's easy to speak with her She's American, so it's often this case
    I could'nt make a short interview with Sanja Starovic, I hope when she will be in Mulhouse (17th january)

About Vicca Ravva : yes, she's 36 old and a mother of twin sisters (~3 old...)
    She's going to the gym nearly each day & coach Fang must "refuse" her to work sometimes... at sunday !
    Just unbelievable

I'm waiting to your comments, Baku's friends
    Oups, you are in 2012 this moment (21'48 here in Mulhouse)
    Happy new year everybody and I hope to watch many games of this high level :-)
    Take care

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Hey,I'm just interested..Had Mammadova recieved the BEST SPIKER award,or those are yours statistics only??? :)

• Hey,I'm just interested..Had Mammadova recieved the BEST SPIKER award,or those are yours statistics only??? :)

No, it's my opinion & my choices for this tournament.
    Vica Ravva received the "best spiker" award and Nati "Osmokrovic" MVP in Basel

As I said, I watch something like 7 games in Basel but the journalist (he has his diploma) of our newspaper
    disagreed with me... He was right for all the awards ;-)
    What do you think about my stats : good and errors. That's the truth about a player. Mammadova was blocked 9 times !
    See you

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:

• I like you stats,and your opinion,but I think Popovic should have recieved BEST LIBERO award,she was amazinggg,and yes Mammadova was blocked a lot in final-game,but she was best scorer,and she is usually the one to who Zhukova sets hard balls...And I also think she scored 22 or 23,not 20 points in final... Because in the middle of 4th set,tv channel that was broadcasting the match showed Mammadova as 1 of best 3 scorers with 20 points,and after that,until the end of the match she scored another 2 or 3 points...But overall,great coverage from you, you did great!!! :)

• Here, I found it!!! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT9xCnTUWFA

Look at 06:52, there you can see statistics of best 3 scorers.. Mammadova 20 !
    Then at 07:09, Mammadova spike = 21st point !
    Then at 09:45, Mammadova spike again = 22nd point !
    And for the end, last 23rd point, at 12:15 !!

And she's the BEST SCORER !!!!!! :super:

• Thanks fraggle_r!!! Great!!! just great!!!

Hi Ilgar I'm Terry, your friend of Mulhouse. And sometimes it's difficult to note (write) all the stats
    I must remember the number's players during the "rallyes" and we saw them many times in this final :-)
    I'm according to me less than 1,5% of errors. In this case less than 4 "small lines"
    And I reached to make this job !

Will I see you in Mulhouse in 2 weeks ?
    Take care friend

• I like you stats,and your opinion,but I think Popovic should have recieved BEST LIBERO award,she was amazinggg,and yes Mammadova was blocked a lot in final-game,but she was best scorer,and she is usually the one to who Zhukova sets hard balls...And I also think she scored 22 or 23,not 20 points in final... Because in the middle of 4th set,tv channel that was broadcasting the match showed Mammadova as 1 of best 3 scorers with 20 points,and after that,until the end of the match she scored another 2 or 3 points...But overall,great coverage from you, you did great!!! :)

Hey thank you. Even if Popovic was very goog, Cardullo was a little better in defense
    Don't forget that she had 2 (!) about her hand. Yang told she came back to touch the ball less than one week after !
    And for me, the best spiker was Natalia. I did check my stats of the other games of Cannes
    Yes, Vicca (so pretty ;-) scored a lot but not each time.

I will do the same for the game Mulhouse - Baku
    I have Always some little differences with the official statistics :-))

Take care