Olympic Games - London 2012 Women (qualification process)

• Dead like Your Semi-Final Dream A1-A2.

There is still no certain info around :teach: :lol: It was written somewhere and i read it for sure but maybe it's not true,better we should wait CEV's formula.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• According to a Dutch journalist on Twitter: Dutch NT in a pool with Russia, Serbia and Poland :teach: Will be very tough for Dutch girls :!:

So, other pool: Turkey, Germany, Croatia, Bulgaria :win:

Pool A: Turkey, Germany, Croatia, Bulgaria

Pool B: Russia, Serbia, Poland, Netherlands

• CEV says

The two first-ranked teams of each Pool will play crossed semifinals (1A vs. 2B and 1B vs. 2A) with the winners advancing to the final match where the much wanted ticket to the Olympics will be assigned.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• And isn't any rule that host team play off-hand in a final? :D

you couldn't just quote me, now could you? :roll:

• The final is Bulgaria Croatia :tzz: world 43rd against world 32nd hihiihhihi No, serious, group B is harder than group A, but the tournament is quite unpredictable!

P.S. filedefener, tell me, why BUL CRO and SERbia are written with "stan" in the end, and the others are just Alemania, Hollanda and so on.... :?:

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

• Everything depends on ... rosters of teams !
    We'll see who will gather strongest teams and we can predict results - now it's too early.
    (I'm not sure Turkey and Germany are in better position - they have to face in semis very strong and determined teams)

• There is no information yet but the drawing of lots was broadcast on Sports TV and i think %90 Sports TV will be broadcast :)

Any question ? :D

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"