Olympic Games - London 2012 Women (qualification process)

• I think either Fenerbahce Acibadem or Dynamo Moscow will win this tournament, but maybe Russia as well.

• who wanna pay to 250 GBP for final

I guess someone did, because it has sold out, both mens and womens :cheesy: This is great news for volleyball :drink: Elsewhere there are plenty of tickets available.

Here is a PDF showing which sessions are available (pages 39 and 40)
    Here are instructions on how to buy tickets in the second round of sales if you bid in the first round (for any sport)

Good luck!

• I agree, 250 GBP is way too much, particulary in a country like Great Britain where there is practically no volleyball :thumbdown: . Definitely desappointed that OG won't take place in Paris ...

• Im just shocked BIH with Mihajlovic lost to amateurs from Denmark - sorry but for the past 3 years the number od "shady" results increases at alarming rate, im pretty sure BIH will crush Denamark in second game but after following live score for that game i think the game was rigged by Bosnians.

Edit - the stats for the game showed up and Brankica Mihajlovic is not there - CEV is really f...ed up, putting players on roster for the game that are not there.

• Denmark - Bosnia&Herzegovina stats here

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• How are the teams going to qualify to the world tournament ??

• Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game

• In the 2012 WOQT will play:

- 4 best Teams from the Asian Championships
    - 2 best Teams by the FIVB Ranking from Europe
    - 1 Team from Norceca
    - 1 Team from play-off Africa/South America.

• How many teams will go to Olympics?

From this tournament 3 best + best asian, the same as in 2008 8)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game

• Austria - Portugal 3:0 (16, 15, 16) stats
    Austrian girls down Portugal in straight sets
    Austria’s national team started its Olympic adventure by downing Portugal in straight sets (25-16, 25-15, 25-16) in Graz and literally dominating the game in all fundamentals. The group mentored by Chinese-born head coach Qing Li is looking confidently towards the return game which is scheduled for Saturday afternoon once again at the “Askö” sports hall located in the capital of the federal state of Styria.
    “I am particularly happy especially because we could confirm the good impressions I got from our training sessions” stresses Austria’s head coach. “We had only 10 days together but nevertheless we were able to get a real team out of this group. It was extremely important for these young girls to win in front of a home audience” adds Qing Li.
    Austria’s players could stick to the game plan developed together with their mentor and they also put much pressure with their service while the performance of the young Portuguese side was affected by a high ratio of unforced errors. Dianna Ojo top scored for Austria with 15 points with Sophie Wallner also finishing in double digits (11).

Austria - Portugal 3:0 (17, 23, 21)

• In the 2012 WOQT will play:

- 4 best Teams from the Asian Championships
    - 2 best Teams by the FIVB Ranking from Europe
    - 1 Team from Norceca
    - 1 Team from play-off Africa/South America.

4 teams from Asia and only 2 teams from Europe !! :mad: :cursing: :evil: :thumbdown: :wall: :obey: :what: :down: X(
    And why the Asian teams are coming from the Asian Championship but the European Teams from the ranking ??