Olympic Games - London 2012 Women (qualification process)

• Azerbaijan lost 3-2 :thumbdown: I dont understand why they natinolize so many players where there is no result! Mammadova is not worse than Aliyeva or Gurbanova in reception, plus she is better in attack. Come back, soon Mamma :heart: Anyway, I dont feel like to support NT, I want many changes! :sos:

come on. without those naturalized player, AZE would have no chance to play on such a level. nothing is over.

• I liked Rabadzhieva too, I hope she will get more chance in Rabita.

Nr3. is Anastasia Gurbanova, she is one of the nationalized players :aww:

neutralized from which country?

• Abondanza should have been employed earlier by our federation

Do you think he did a good job?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• come on. without those naturalized player, AZE would have no chance to play on such a level. nothing is over.

it's about the new ones

• I dont know her, who is she ? and which postion does she play ?

she's outside hitter, she's not very good player but as I see she improved her skills :)

• BTW, has the criterion of porisitive reception changed so far? or each player became insane receivers? look at receiving stats of matches :what:

For example;

http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…hStatistics.aspx?ID=23675

How could a player such Bramborova receive 31 balls with 90% :what:

• @ jimmi yes, It was about new ones, actually like Polina came Azerbaijan when she was 14-15 , so I don't consider her as nationalized :) I'm sure there are players in Azerbaijan who can play in the same level with Gurbanova, her reception and attacks are not good.

@ serdar she is Tatar-Russian.

• @ jimmi yes, It was about new ones, actually like Polina came Azerbaijan when she was 14-15 , so I don't consider her as nationalized :) I'm sure there are players in Azerbaijan who can play in the same level with Gurbanova, her reception and attacks are not good.

@ serdar she is Tatar-Russian.

Abbondanza said after matcI: "Of course,Mammadova is a great player,but we have to talk about the ones who played! I really liked Anastasiya Gurbanovaand as I know it was just her first official match for Azerbaijan,but for debut she played just amazing"
    Gurbanova is a very good player- I am sure about that as the one who saw amazing games lately!!! But Garayev keeps her like he kept Aliyeva in European Championship-that I really dont understand!! She attacked just several times- but those attacks were really perfect! She attacks over block,and quite strong! And she is not a player for reception-she is diogonal!!!
    Yesterday only Korotenko and Aliyeva were receiving- I really was impressed by Aliyeva`s reception! Anyway- we need to change ..... Otherwise no progresss!!!! With so many good players!

• Do you think he did a good job?

In the European championship Bulgaria won only one set, now two matches in a row, and the gorls looked better organized. I think it is due to the coach :)

• Any links for matches in Croatia??? Please????

Pleeeaaaasssse !?!?!

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Who are the setters for today's matches for France and Croatia?

first setter of Croatia is Biljana Gligorović so probably she will play today :)