2012 Junior Volleyball European Championship - Ankara/Turkey

• Congrats Serbia,they deserved it.
    About us, the reception errors caused this time lose the match (it was the sets before due to relatively weak opp.)
    our stuff didnt managed it well.Şeyma Ercan just made reception errors and she got blocked lots of times but still wasnt replaced by anyone(Ecem Alıcı.)with this bad reception, it was impossible to pass Serbian high blocks on zone 4.Serbian side didnt do something special.their blocks were good.i liked their setter and i liked TRNİC...this girl could be new Rasiç in the future.
    we have to play better than this if we want to advance to the final.Especially our reception makes me surprised agian and again.we have to find a way to receive better.Good luck!

• Yesterday I watch only last set of Turkey-Serbia match. MB Kübra Akman was playin as Opp :what: Was Ceyda and Ece that bad :roll:

• Yesterday I watch only last set of Turkey-Serbia match. MB Kübra Akman was playin as Opp :what: Was Ceyda and Ece that bad :roll:

Ece is out of shape and Ceyda lacks power,
    Kübra as OPP is an interesting idea.we have good young middles already,Kübra as opp comes like a feasible idea in the future to me. :whistle:

• I didn't notice anything special with Kübra as Opp but it would be nice to take advantage of her blocks. It was funny to see that our two MBs, Ceylan and Kübra, wer blocking next to each other :lol:

• Turkish NT lacks power :teach:

I can't understand Ece Hocaoglu is on the bench :wall: :sos:

• Seyma is really useless :aww: Ceyda rocks today :super:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Match turned to Ceyda x Ilchenko battle :lol: Both plays very well today.

• russia won set 3 :drink: :super: :cup: :obey: :thumbsup: ...they came from behind...go russia....

• If stats are anything to go by, it looks like this generation for Serbia is same old, same old - excellent MBs and weak hitters. :roll:

Indeed, both Cikiriz and Busa was generally good attackers during preliminaries :whistle:

• Turkish NT lacks power :teach:

I can't understand Ece Hocaoglu is on the bench :wall: :sos:

Ece is playing way worse than she did in youth level :wall:

We lost to set from 21-16 :mad:

• Ilchenko is playing simply amazing :obey: She is the only player who impressed me so far :rose:

• KUBRA AKMANNN :super:

• Damla Cakiroglu :obey: :obey: :obey:

She is such a stable player...the silent force :teach: