2012 Junior Volleyball European Championship - Ankara/Turkey

• Russian player Ilchenko impresses me.

• TURKEY :super: Damla and Ceyda were amazing today :super: Also Ilchenko,she has a great future :win:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Congratulations Turkish girls :flower: :flower: :flower: Great comeback in 4th set :teach:

@ Tayfun

Do you agree with me, Kübra should work on her attack?

• Congratulations Turkish girls :flower: :flower: :flower: Great comeback in 4th set :teach:

@ Tayfun

I forgot to write you during match :D Yeah her attacks are not quick she is playing with high balls now in this level so she must work on quick attacks for Senior level.I guess she can be fine with Guidetti in Vakıfbank next year ^^ but her amazing block saved the match :P

• I forgot to write you during match :D Yeah her attacks are not quick she is playing with high balls now in this level so she must work on quick attacks for Senior level.I guess she can be fine with Guidetti in Vakıfbank next year ^^ but her amazing block saved the match :P

:drink: :drink:

• Congrats Girls but i didnt like it :mad: ,it shouldnt have been this way, our Oh's were terrible at attacking,we gave the third set from 22-15..23-18...then making a come back was important.BUT with thic game against SERBia we cant win!!!!!

@ Tayfun

First she has to learn how to use her hands coordinatively. She is clumpsy and loutish, her height helps her to play well in this level but as senior, she will have problems, she reminds me Bahar a lot :roll:

• İlchenko and Voronova didnt play with a high percantage but they are good talents for Russian volleyball.On our side CEyda Aktaş you have to get some power in your attack if you want to be a real OPP.You cant be a real Opp with this power! your techniques is not bad but you attack so softly oh my eyes!!Damla is playing badly,the injury has affected her play badly,Şeyma is playing badly but not giving up and resisting is the most crucial thing for today's match.

• Can someone explain me why girls are so weak in passing and spiking? Are they focusing on other aspects of the game? I can't believe their % is so low every game...

On passing errors:Bcz they serve as superbly as the ones in senior level and these girsl' reception technique is not as good as in senior level.

• Can someone explain me why girls are so weak in passing and spiking? Are they focusing on other aspects of the game? I can't believe their % is so low every game...

Generally trainers do not focus on fundamental elements :down: They only care about attacking winning a set/match. raising new prospects is not priority rather than having temporary success. :down:

• once again: Ceyda Aktaş is not an OPP. She plays from OPP because there are no opposites (let's call it Italy syndrome :lol: )

Do you claim that she is OH? If she has reception skills more than average why wouldn't Gökhan Edman use her as OH since neither Damla nor Şeyma are consistent receiver,too :roll:

• Do you claim that she is OH? If she has reception skills more than average why wouldn't Gökhan Edman use her as OH since neither Damla nor Şeyma are consistent receiver,too :roll:

Ceyda is orginally an outside hitter this season she rised to Vakıfbank A team as OH and her reception is quite balanced not inconsist like Seyma.Ece is also OH and she has to play apart from her main position too due to lack of OPP.Their styles are more close to OPP not because they are worse than Seyma as OH.It would be a terrible idea to see Seyma as OPP :roll:

• Ceyda is orginally an outside hitter this season she rised to Vakıfbank A team as OH and her reception is quite balanced not inconsist like Seyma.Ece is also OH and she has to play apart from her main position too due to lack of OPP.Their styles are more close to OPP not because they are worse than Seyma as OH.It would be a terrible idea to see Seyma as OPP :roll:

you explained very well. Thank you :)

• Ceyda is orginally an outside hitter this season she rised to Vakıfbank A team as OH and her reception is quite balanced not inconsist like Seyma.Ece is also OH and she has to play apart from her main position too due to lack of OPP.Their styles are more close to OPP not because they are worse than Seyma as OH.It would be a terrible idea to see Seyma as OPP :roll:

I've never watched Ceyda as OH but if she is that good receiver (better than Şeyma and Damla) as you said, it is stupid to let shorter and worse attacker OHs play. Ceyda as OH and Ece as Opp would be better choice since Ece is horrible as OH, she has never played effective in Nilufer whenever she entered the game. :roll: