2012 Junior Volleyball European Championship - Ankara/Turkey

• I cannot see the name of other OH Besa as well, is she still recovering also? What do you think about the players who replace them injuried players?

Yeah Besa is also still recovering I think.

Difficult to say because I don't even know many of them. 2nd setter Wessely is in the team for the 1st time, and on the website of her club team she is listed as OH from last season, so it looks like she was just recently converted to setter :what:
    All the players come either from the Junior departments of 1st league teams Dresden (Gryka, Wessely, Izquierdo, Langgemach, Hettmann, Stock), Münster (Schwertmann, Ossowski, Lippmann), Vilsbiburg (Stigrot) or play in 1st league in Junior project VCO Berlin (Aulenbrock, Barber). Most of the players played in their club's 2nd league teams last season mainly...

• what about Damla Çakıroğlu? Will she be fit enough for the related championship?
    the performance of this generation at Balkan championship created some question marks in my head.i think some crucial players didnt play at Balkan Cham. , right?

• what about Damla Çakıroğlu? Will she be fit enough for the related championship?
    the performance of this generation at Balkan championship created some question marks in my head.i think some crucial players didnt play at Balkan Cham. , right?

Damla will play and become captain again :dance4:

In Balkan Cup as far as I remember we played with full roster except Damla and Ece. ;)

I wish Motta could train the youth team again, Gökhan Edman never did a good job in NT :down:

• Damla will play and become captain again :dance4:

In Balkan Cup as far as I remember we played with full roster except Damla and Ece. ;)

I wish Motta could train the youth team again, Gökhan Edman never did a good job in NT :down:

There was some interesting changes in Balkan Cup like Nursevil Aydinlar our 187cm setter continues to play as OPP now :lol: They also tried to test Lila Toner and Ceyda Aktas in Balkan Cup next to Seyma Ercan and also setter Cagla Akin had an injury and players hope that she will be ready to ECH but i am not sure she can show her best there since she didn't train with team for a long time.Kubra Kegan will be the other setter at ECH.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Bulgaria Jun NT is training with the women NT in Samokov, they are playing friendlies in which for the women side are taking parts some new young players - Nasia Dimitrova, Vesela Boncheva from Levski Sofia and Nikol Nikolova, Boyana Andreeva from Maritza Plovdiv. The roster for ECH most probably will be the same as in the Qualies with a chance for Silvana Chausheva and Daniela Naydenova to replace somebody of:
    S: Petya Barakova, Kristina Gouncheva Opp: Veselina Grigorova, Silviya Andreeva OH: Simona Dimitrova, Gergana Dimitrova, Ani Hristova, MIroslava Paskova MB: Mira Todorova, Milena Dimova, Savina Gotseva Libero: Velina Kansazova The final roster will be announced in Friday 17

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

• Turkey NT will play a friendly match with Russia NT tomorrow.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Could someone please identify the top player for each team? Thanks!

• ITaly NT:
    S: Recine and Carraro
    Spikers: Sylla, Spirito, Fiesoli, Villani, Perinelli and Maruotti;
    MB: Melandri, Bonifacio and Chirichella;
    libero: Bruno.

Do you have any idea about the absence of setter Chiara Scacchetti. She seemed promising to me :huh:

Could someone please identify the top player for each team? Thanks!

I don't have any idea about their current shapes however as far as I've watched the youth version of teams at ECH and WCH ;

Germany: Geerties(OH), Besa(OH) and Aulenbrock(Opp) (Since first two out of roster due to injuries I can add Izquierdo (normally OH but Matthias said she is playing as receiver Opp )
    Turkey Damla Çakıroğlu (181 cm, OH and captain of team, MVP of Youth World Championship, she already played as starter in junior ECH with 92-93 generation) and Ece Hocaoğlu (186 cm, Opp MVP of Youth European Championship) Also you can keep your eyes upon giant MB (197 cm) Kübra Akman ;)
    Serbia Bianka Busa (all-around OH) and Mina Tomiç are very promising spikers. Likolina Lukiç (OH) was interesting player. Mina Popoviç(MB) also another star candidate with her killer blocks, best blocker of bothe ECH and WCH :obey: Natasa Çıkıriz seems play of Brakoçeviç a lot. To sum up, as usual, Serbia has a another very talented generation :heart:
    Poland Wojcik and Chojnacka (MB) she was middle blocker but now she is universal player as far as I know
    Italy Perinelli (OH) and Chirichella (MB) seem best players after C. Bosetti for sure.
    Slovakia Miroslava Rehakova and Barbora Kosekova
    Slovenia Nika Blagne
    Belgium Lorena Cianci and Sarah Coppens
    Czech Veronika Trnkova (MB)

Another very promising players were Belly Bhella and Jessica Rivero from Spain, but unfortunately we won't be able to watch her since Spain couldn't succeed to reach finals. :down:

• As far as I've watched the youth version of teams at ECH and WCH ;

Germany: Geerties(OH), Besa(OH) and Aulenbrock(Opp) (Since first two out of roster due to injuries I can add Izquierdo (normally OH but Matthias said she is playing as receiver Opp )
    Turkey Damla Çakıroğlu (181 cm, OH and captain of team, MVP of Youth World Championship, she already played as starter in junior ECH with 92-93 generation) and Ece Hocaoğlu (186 cm, Opp MVP of Youth European Championship)
    Serbia Bianka Busa and Mina Tomiç are very promising spikers. Mina Popoviç(MB) also another star candidate with her killer blocks
    Poland Wojcik and Chojnacka (MB) she was middle blocker but now she is universal player as far as I know
    Italy Perinelli (OH) and Chirichella (MB) seems best players after C. Bosetti for sure.
    Slovakia Miroslava Rehakova and Barbora Kosekova
    Slovenia Nika Blagne
    Belgium Lorena Cianci and Sarah Coppens
    Czech Veronika Trnkova (MB)

Another very promising players were Belly Bhella and Jessica Rivero from Spain, but unfortunately we won't be able to watch her since Spain couldn't succeed to reach finals. :down:

No idea about newcomers of this generation; Russia, Bulgaria and France ?(

• Where is Bjelica?

• Where is Bjelica?

Isn't she too old to this competition? She's already 20.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Where is Bjelica?

This is 94-95 generation. Bjelica was born at 1992 ;)

• serdar, isnt Damla 179 cm tall?

i hadnt liked Busa but Tomic was a good player.(i dont know what level are their improvements at now...maybe Busa is better than Tomic now who knows?)
    German Izquierdo was jumping very well.Polish setter was good.these are the players i remember from youth euroepan/world championsip.

• serdar, isnt Damla 179 cm tall?

i hadnt liked Busa but Tomic was a good player.(i dont know what level are their improvements at now...maybe Busa is better than Tomic now who knows?)
    German Izquierdo was jumping very well.Polish setter was good.these are the players i remember from youth euroepan/world championsip.

She was, but human beings have an ability which is called 'growing' :lol:

• 2 cm growing in this age interval makes sense. http://www.tvf.org.tr/index.php?haber=5968 here, in federation's recent news it is said as 181 ;)