2012 Junior Volleyball European Championship - Ankara/Turkey

• Our libero Dilara is totally underperforming, her defense still ok but at reception she falters a lot :down:

• France took the first set by coming back 24-20 and take 24-26 :wall:

Dilara is having big trouble with sharing the field at reception X( In addition to that, we make like million serve error :down:

• WTH...Turkish libero is indeed a disaster....

Isn't she GS-libero ???

• WTH...Turkish libero is indeed a disaster....

Isn't she GS-libero ???

no she is second libero of Iller bankası :whistle:

She was simply superb in both youth competition but now she is making very amateur mistakes at reception :what: On the other hand, Ceyda Aktaş seems doing fine instead of Ece Hocaoğlu 8)

• Thank you for info, Serdar :win:

I'm happy to see Damla Cakiroglu on court again, after her very serious injury. She isn't that tall, but a very intelligent and technical player :drink:

• Thank you for info, Serdar :win:

I'm happy to see Damla Cakiroglu on court again, after her very serious injury. She isn't that tall, but a very intelligent and technical player :drink:

No worries :drink:

Damla is really crucial for the team ,not only with her solid reception but also her leadership and unflinching attitude contribute a lot to the team.

We are making so many ace and serve errors, which indicates new Bahar Toksoy's are coming :lol:

• No worries :drink:

Damla is really crucial for the team ,not only with her solid reception but also her leadership and unflinching attitude contribute a lot to the team.

We are making so many ace and serve errors, which indicates new Bahar Toksoy's are coming :lol:

One Bahar is enough for one team :lol:

By the way, we won the match. Today, Ceyda performed well. I liked her technic but her attacks aren't as strong as Ece.If she solves that problem, we can win against Serbia.

• congrats turkey, a deserve victory.
    to be sincere, on the first half of the match i have real hope that we can be successfull. because of turkish libero, turkish mystakes on serve ...but nothing because of us.
    at least i'm really disappointed of the level that we show on middle of 3th set and first part of 4th. and i can say that i'm totally disagree with the behavior of some of our girls on the court after the middle of the game : fighting spirit is not suppose to be an exclusive quality for irish peoples !
    good luck for turkey against serbia, but i feel serbia's better

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Ceyda,Asli and Kubra prevent another disaster :lol: How long it will last i don't know since most of the girls are playing under their capacity :down:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

Edited once, last by StarNight ().

• Poland 3-0 Italy :white:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Congrats Girls!

we are making too many recepiton and service errors.If we hadnt made 7 service errors and reception errors probably first set would have ended like last two sets.Dilara was very bad at reception :white: i hope this is her worst perfromance.we have to improve match by match game by game.French defence was good.They have better middles than Belgium.i wonder how we will play against Serbia.I think it will be good game.To me best players were Aslı and Ceyda.

• is she using strong jump serves or jump float?

I've never watched her, but judging from her very low number of errors I'd say (jump) float.

German girls seem to have really bad nerves...yesterday they lost two sets after having big leads and today again they lost 1st set after leading 23-19 :aww: Same problem as senior NT this summer...

• I've never watched her, but judging from her very low number of errors I'd say (jump) float.

German girls seem to have really bad nerves...yesterday they lost two sets after having big leads and today again they lost 1st set after leading 23-19 :aww: Same problem as senior NT this summer...

Germany won the 2nd and 3rd set 25:16 and 25:12 respectively and are leading in the 4th set 9 to 5 as i´m writing this.
    Germany won the match against Czech Republic 3:1 (25:27; 25:16; 25:12; 25:18). Germany with better numbers in attack today. Only Carina Aulenbrock with bad numbers in attack again, only 21% (slightly better than yesterday), but all in all Germany´s attack was better than against Russia.
    Germany also better in reception and block.