2012 the 3rd AVC Cup for Women (Sep.10-16 Almaty,Kazakhstan)

• Even FIVB would not manage to fit another WGP into the schedule this year ;)

Anyway, it hurts to see the European participants ;( No offense, they're all good teams, but not the same as Russia, Italy, Turkey, Germany.

• Even FIVB would not manage to fit another WGP into the schedule this year ;)

Anyway, it hurts to see the European participants ;( No offense, they're all good teams, but not the same as Russia, Italy, Turkey, Germany.

Definitely these 4 is much better than contestants who'll play and I'm still thinking why CEV didn't organise any qualification tournament :mad:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Definitely these 4 is much better than contestants who'll play and I'm still thinking why CEV didn't organise any qualification tournament :mad:

You are right that it is a pity not to see such good teams in WGP, moreover the consecutive years of Olympic season is always used to build new rosters, in this regard the only powerful teams, namely, Brasil and USA would use their youngsters in my opinion, thus the level of WGP won't be much above of European League next year :roll:

Matthias, do you know if Germany would finally participate to European League next year?

• Congratulations, Japan! Best FIVB's supporter ever!! ;)
    WC, WGP & Final Olympic Qualification are all yours ^^"

• Matthias, do you know if Germany would finally participate to European League next year?

There's no info yet, and I'm not sure if I want them to...I don't think Russia and Italy will play there even if they can't play GP, and the remaining good teams from Europe are in WGP. I don't see sense in playing 4 weeks against the likes of Hungary, Romania, Israel etc, it might be better to do intensive trainings and a few tournaments with good teams...

• About what will speak FIVB during congress? Mr P said that new President contest, then new World League format and what else?

• Do you guys happen to know where the final round of the WL 2013 will take place?. And Japan again! :thumbdown: I was hoping the final round of WGP would be in a different enviroment. Thailand - maybe :huh:

• And WGP2013 Final Round will go to Japan.

I hope, that will be true! I love tournaments in Japan, especially in Tokyo. I love Japanese enthusiastic fans :rose:
    Maybe Japan NT will win their first medal in World Grand Prix! :win:

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - Olympic Games 2012
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - European Championship 2015
    Silver Medal
    - Prediction Game - Women's - Olympic Games 2012

がんばれ 日本!