You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

estranged

The Witch

• "estranged" is female

Favourite Team: Polish NT, USA NT, PTPS Piła, Vakifbank Stambuł, Unilever Rio de Janeiro

Favourite Players: L. Tom, G. Glinka, M. Radecka, M. Rosner, K. Skowrońska, O. Dżagilo

Thursday, October 11th 2012, 12:26pm

http://www.volleyball.it/notizie.asp?n=50809&l=0

Seems like no peace for Yeon-Koung Kim :( No certificate for her for now.
I checked the WCC website and she isn't in the roster right know.

Heungkuk -> :wall: :mad: :down:
Forever trusting who we are... and nothing else matters

José

i'm hungry

• "José" is male

Favourite Players: Страшимира Филипова

Thursday, October 11th 2012, 6:24pm

:down: why?
Silver Medal 2014 CEV DenizBank Volleyball Champions League - Women

Friday, October 12th 2012, 2:57am

Can't believe Fivb just sits there and does nothing :down:

• "Saori Kimura" is male

Favourite Team: Japan, Brazil, Poland, Germany, Vietnam

Favourite Players: Saori Kimura, Megumi Kurihara, Risa Shinnabe, Manon Flier, Sheila Castro, Jacqueline Carvalho, Đinh Thị Diệu Châu, Maiko Kano, Ai Otomo, Sokolova, Skowronska, Neslihan Darnel, Maren Brinker, Dani Lins, Logan Tom, Wei Qiu Yue

Friday, October 12th 2012, 5:33am

do you know which link to watch all matchs

13angels

Beginner

Favourite Team: Poland, Skra Bełchatów, Resovia

Favourite Players: Michał Winiarski

Friday, October 12th 2012, 10:27am

:down: why?

I noticed something trending on twitter about her and was wondering what it meant. Found this:

http://www.volleywood.net/leagues/turkey…ips-world-club/

I think the Korean rules say she needs to have played another 2 seasons in the home league before she is allowed to be contracted out abroad so there is an argument over whether her contract with Fenerbahce is valid. :(

13angels

Beginner

Favourite Team: Poland, Skra Bełchatów, Resovia

Favourite Players: Michał Winiarski

Friday, October 12th 2012, 10:29am

do you know which link to watch all matchs

hi, I think it will be here:

http://www.laola1.tv/en/int/fivb/video/203---.html

that is FIVB's web TV where they are showing them. :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "13angels" (Oct 15th 2012, 11:58am)

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male
  • "Bartek" started this thread

Favourite Team: Уралочка НТМК Екатеринбург

Friday, October 12th 2012, 11:59am

FIVB writes nothing about Other Teams except Kenya Prisons. On media every day are news about the Team. They will win thanks to Referees' help or what that They are so popular there last time.
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Overall: 35

Details

TheUSAFAN

• "TheUSAFAN" is male

Favourite Team: USA, Brazil, Russia, Italy

Favourite Players: Solokova, Murilo, Montano, Sheilla, Willoughby, Carcases, Lo Bianco, Fofao, Tom, Sokolov, Akinradewo, Hooker, Arrighetti, Kim, Kosheleva, Mastrangelo, Giba, Rasic, Lloyd, Mikhaylov, Berezhko, Miljković, Goncharova, Nootsara, Zaytsev

Saturday, October 13th 2012, 12:29am

Read on Brazilian blog, Mundo do Volei, that the FIVB will be testing replay technology at the FIVB World Club Championships that starts this weekend. The tentative rules regarding its usage during the match are as follows:

Each team has two challenges per set. As in tennis, if the challenge turns out to be correct, it does not count against the teams total. If the challenge is incorrect, it does count against the teams total. The team captain is the only player allowed to call for a challenge and has up to 5 seconds following the end of the play to challenge the call. Challenges can be made in the following situations:

1. Ball called in or out
2. Net touch calls
3. Service line violation
4. 3m attack line violation
5. Libero setting the ball in front of the 3m line

The captain will indicate a challenge request to the first referee who will subsequently alert the second referee, who will view the replay alone and communicate the decision.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, October 13th 2012, 12:40am

It should include ball touches because that's where most mistakes happen!!! It would be so typically FIVB to leave the main source of referee errors untouched to protect the referees :thumbdown: But maybe it's included in ball in/out decisions...
I don't think anybody will challenge serve/3m line violations, they're usually correct, it would be interesting to know if this also includes not-calls (i.e. if referees miss a line violation).

As far as I remember, when CEV tested the system during men CL F4 this year, there was no limit about to which rules it could be applied.

TheUSAFAN

• "TheUSAFAN" is male

Favourite Team: USA, Brazil, Russia, Italy

Favourite Players: Solokova, Murilo, Montano, Sheilla, Willoughby, Carcases, Lo Bianco, Fofao, Tom, Sokolov, Akinradewo, Hooker, Arrighetti, Kim, Kosheleva, Mastrangelo, Giba, Rasic, Lloyd, Mikhaylov, Berezhko, Miljković, Goncharova, Nootsara, Zaytsev

Saturday, October 13th 2012, 12:46am

It should include ball touches because that's where most mistakes happen!!! It would be so typically FIVB to leave the main source of referee errors untouched to protect the referees :thumbdown: But maybe it's included in ball in/out decisions...
I don't think anybody will challenge serve/3m line violations, they're usually correct, it would be interesting to know if this also includes not-calls (i.e. if referees miss a line violation).

As far as I remember, when CEV tested the system during men CL F4 this year, there was no limit about to which rules it could be applied.
Yes, ball touches are undoubtedly one of the huge misses of the game. However, this information was taken from a blog so perhaps they just missed that rule? I'd hope it would be applied. The logistics of the testing system during the men's CL was just poorly executed. There were unlimited requests but the referee would deny some challenges and accept others in a very random fashion. They also showed the replays on the big screen in the arena before official rulings were made. I think the 2 challenges in the same style as tennis is much more suited to the game and will allow for more organization. We shall see but really it's long overdue!

• "filedefener" is male

Favourite Team: Fenerbahçe, Germany NT, Dutch NT, Belgium NT, USA NT

Saturday, October 13th 2012, 1:18am

Kim will not be able to play in Doha an in Turkey there is no live broadcast for the matches. :thumbdown:

Fenerbahce's matches will be broadcast live on Bandsports TV (Brazilian TV). Thanks guys :obey:
"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

Saturday, October 13th 2012, 2:19am

if i were you i would thank Paula and Mari for that :lol: i doubt that Brazilian Tv would have done that if they weren't in Fb

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: FOPPA (Italy), Rexona-Ades (Brazil), Dresden (Germany) NT: Italy, Holland, Germany, Serbia, USA (women); Brazil, USA and Poland (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, Merlo, Barazza, Kozuch, Klineman, Flier, Brakocevic, Robinson, Mihajlovic, Vasileva, Plak, Fiorin, Rahimova, Havelkova, Thompson, Apitz, Kreklow, Amanda

Saturday, October 13th 2012, 2:43am

I let a question in the air...If Kim played for Osasco (or any brazilian team), would Ary Graça do something about it? ?(
"Forza Foppa ale
sempre insieme a te
e dovunque andrai
sola mai sarai
Non mollare mai …
Non mollare mai …"

Saturday, October 13th 2012, 3:22am

Of course not lol but i doubt Osasco would have let this thing escalate this far either :down: : Fb managers acted very amateurish last season and they nearly succeeded losing all the team which was by the way very hard to accomplish :whistle: and saddest part is that team could have won a lot more cups .. They were basically all stars of voleyball sad really

Sunday, October 14th 2012, 10:31am

Sollys had a easy 3-0 match against Bohai (25-13, 25-14, 25-20).
Here's stats: results & player ranking.

starting six in 1st set:
Sollys: Fabiola, Sheilla, Jaque, Fe Garay, Thaisa, Ade, and Brait (L)
Bohai: Mi, Yin, Chen, Wang N., Zhang X., Li Y. and Wang Q. (L)

starting six in later sets:
Sollys remained almost the same except subing Gabi for serving.
Bohai substituted Wei for Mi, and Li J. for Li Y.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "rorita" (Oct 14th 2012, 10:36am)

liuhao-CHN

Trainee

• "liuhao-CHN" is male

Favourite Team: China,Netherlands

Favourite Players: FLIER, WANG YIMEI, HUI RUOQI ,KURIHARA,,Stam ,Zhang Chen,Kurek

Sunday, October 14th 2012, 11:49am

Li.J:0
Li.Y:0
:thumbdown:

Monday, October 15th 2012, 1:54pm

Its time to see how grün,akinradewo and krismanovic play in rabita :drink:

pao13

Professional

• "pao13" is male

Favourite Team: CANNES,TRENTO,LATINA

Favourite Players: Agamez, Samica,Djuric,Berezhko,Conte,De Cecco.,Montano,Katic,Ravva, Fernandez Marisa,Akinradewo

Monday, October 15th 2012, 2:07pm

Montano's bombs :box:

• "StarNight" is male

Favourite Team: Eczacıbaşı VitrA-Dinamo Krasnador-Atom Trefl Sopot-Turkey-China

Favourite Players: Neslihan,Neriman,Gozde, Y.K.Kim, Poljak,Naz, Harmotto,Hui,Havelkova, Mammadova,L. Bosetti,Buijs,Garay, Zhu Ting,Gabi,Thaisa, Zaryazhko,Giel,Rasic, De Kruijf, Dürr, Hildebrand

Monday, October 15th 2012, 2:08pm

Abondanza's english rocks :lol:
2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

Monday, October 15th 2012, 2:16pm

rabita plays really good right now :thumbsup:

Social bookmarks