The 2012 FIVB World Club Championships

• http://www.volleyball.it/notizie.asp?n=50809&l=0

Seems like no peace for Yeon-Koung Kim :( No certificate for her for now.
    I checked the WCC website and she isn't in the roster right know.

Heungkuk -> :wall: :mad: :down:

• do you know which link to watch all matchs

• :down: why?

I noticed something trending on twitter about her and was wondering what it meant. Found this:

http://www.volleywood.net/leag…ues/kim-skips-world-club/

I think the Korean rules say she needs to have played another 2 seasons in the home league before she is allowed to be contracted out abroad so there is an argument over whether her contract with Fenerbahce is valid. :(

• FIVB writes nothing about Other Teams except Kenya Prisons. On media every day are news about the Team. They will win thanks to Referees' help or what that They are so popular there last time.

• Read on Brazilian blog, Mundo do Volei, that the FIVB will be testing replay technology at the FIVB World Club Championships that starts this weekend. The tentative rules regarding its usage during the match are as follows:

Each team has two challenges per set. As in tennis, if the challenge turns out to be correct, it does not count against the teams total. If the challenge is incorrect, it does count against the teams total. The team captain is the only player allowed to call for a challenge and has up to 5 seconds following the end of the play to challenge the call. Challenges can be made in the following situations:

1. Ball called in or out
    2. Net touch calls
    3. Service line violation
    4. 3m attack line violation
    5. Libero setting the ball in front of the 3m line

The captain will indicate a challenge request to the first referee who will subsequently alert the second referee, who will view the replay alone and communicate the decision.

• It should include ball touches because that's where most mistakes happen!!! It would be so typically FIVB to leave the main source of referee errors untouched to protect the referees :thumbdown: But maybe it's included in ball in/out decisions...
    I don't think anybody will challenge serve/3m line violations, they're usually correct, it would be interesting to know if this also includes not-calls (i.e. if referees miss a line violation).

As far as I remember, when CEV tested the system during men CL F4 this year, there was no limit about to which rules it could be applied.

• It should include ball touches because that's where most mistakes happen!!! It would be so typically FIVB to leave the main source of referee errors untouched to protect the referees :thumbdown: But maybe it's included in ball in/out decisions...
    I don't think anybody will challenge serve/3m line violations, they're usually correct, it would be interesting to know if this also includes not-calls (i.e. if referees miss a line violation).

As far as I remember, when CEV tested the system during men CL F4 this year, there was no limit about to which rules it could be applied.

Yes, ball touches are undoubtedly one of the huge misses of the game. However, this information was taken from a blog so perhaps they just missed that rule? I'd hope it would be applied. The logistics of the testing system during the men's CL was just poorly executed. There were unlimited requests but the referee would deny some challenges and accept others in a very random fashion. They also showed the replays on the big screen in the arena before official rulings were made. I think the 2 challenges in the same style as tennis is much more suited to the game and will allow for more organization. We shall see but really it's long overdue!

• Kim will not be able to play in Doha an in Turkey there is no live broadcast for the matches. :thumbdown:

Fenerbahce's matches will be broadcast live on Bandsports TV (Brazilian TV). Thanks guys :obey:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Of course not lol but i doubt Osasco would have let this thing escalate this far either :down: : Fb managers acted very amateurish last season and they nearly succeeded losing all the team which was by the way very hard to accomplish :whistle: and saddest part is that team could have won a lot more cups .. They were basically all stars of voleyball sad really

• Sollys had a easy 3-0 match against Bohai (25-13, 25-14, 25-20).
    Here's stats: results & player ranking.

starting six in 1st set:
    Sollys: Fabiola, Sheilla, Jaque, Fe Garay, Thaisa, Ade, and Brait (L)
    Bohai: Mi, Yin, Chen, Wang N., Zhang X., Li Y. and Wang Q. (L)

starting six in later sets:
    Sollys remained almost the same except subing Gabi for serving.
    Bohai substituted Wei for Mi, and Li J. for Li Y.

• Abondanza's english rocks :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: