You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Sunday, August 5th 2012, 2:06pm

Do you think if Brasil gets 4th place in the pool then Russia is likely to lose the mach againnst Italy to avoid facing Brasil at QF or if Korea gets 4th place then they are likely to beat Italy?
meso mi ra se beno...

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Sunday, August 5th 2012, 2:10pm

I missed the beginning of 4th set and now I see Wang and Zeng together on court for the first time ever and Zeng playing as receiver :what: Now this....stinks. A little.

TheUSAFAN

• "TheUSAFAN" is male

Favourite Team: USA, Brazil, Russia, Italy

Favourite Players: Solokova, Murilo, Montano, Sheilla, Willoughby, Carcases, Lo Bianco, Fofao, Tom, Sokolov, Akinradewo, Hooker, Arrighetti, Kim, Kosheleva, Mastrangelo, Giba, Rasic, Lloyd, Mikhaylov, Berezhko, Miljković, Goncharova, Nootsara, Zaytsev

Sunday, August 5th 2012, 2:10pm

Both teams look tired and rightfully so.

Favourite Team: Russia.Japan

Favourite Players: Elizaveta Tischenko,Evgenia Artamonova,

Sunday, August 5th 2012, 2:11pm

Do you think if Brasil gets 4th place in the pool then Russia is likely to lose the mach againnst Italy to avoid facing Brasil at QF or if Korea gets 4th place then they are likely to beat Italy?

i don't think so..they are not like the Chinese team(2002 WCH)

TheUSAFAN

• "TheUSAFAN" is male

Favourite Players: Solokova, Murilo, Montano, Sheilla, Willoughby, Carcases, Lo Bianco, Fofao, Tom, Sokolov, Akinradewo, Hooker, Arrighetti, Kim, Kosheleva, Mastrangelo, Giba, Rasic, Lloyd, Mikhaylov, Berezhko, Miljković, Goncharova, Nootsara, Zaytsev

Sunday, August 5th 2012, 2:12pm

I missed the beginning of 4th set and now I see Wang and Zeng together on court for the first time ever and Zeng playing as receiver :what: Now this....stinks. A little.
You are such a conspiracy theorist :lol: Wang doesn't pass ever so it's logical if she plays that the OPP has to receive. How else would they handle serve reception?

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle; NTs Male: POL, RUS, BRA; NTs Female: POL, DOM, JPN, BRA, ITA, RUS

Favourite Players: Jeoselina Rodriguez, Kasia Skowrońska, Kasia Mroczkowska, Kosheleva, Jaqueline, Takeshita, Saori, Kurek, Igła, Bociek, Mikhaylov, Muserskiy, Moroz, Lucas

Sunday, August 5th 2012, 2:14pm

You are such a conspiracy theorist :lol: Wang doesn't pass ever so it's logical if she plays that the OPP has to receive. How else would they handle serve reception?
But Chunlei Zeng is 1st time playing as receiving OPP, for me it's quite weird :what:
Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Sunday, August 5th 2012, 2:15pm

It's the first time in the whole summer that Zeng plays as receiver, otherwise whenever she entered a receiving OH entered as well. I'm not saying anything, I just don't like it.

At least now Chu is back.

Sunday, August 5th 2012, 2:17pm

That was a new wrinkle for china -- Wang and Zeng together.

Both teams do look a bit tired. And we're only in the first week of Olympics. :|

Volleyball Videos on Demand @ VOLLEYVIDS4 | VOLLEYVIDS5 | VOLLEYVIDS6 | VOLLEYVIDS

TheUSAFAN

• "TheUSAFAN" is male

Sunday, August 5th 2012, 2:17pm

I like Zeng. She seems like she has a lot of potential. Does anyone have more information about her?

Sunday, August 5th 2012, 2:19pm

Actually, Zeng plays as receiving Opp in Chinease League match

iceman007

always cold as an ice

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce Universal, US national team

Favourite Players: kim yeon-koung, logan tom, malgorzata glinka, lioubov sokolova, neslihan danel, simona gioli,paula cardullo, victoria ravva, natalya mammadova and naz aydemir

Sunday, August 5th 2012, 2:20pm

I like Zeng. She seems like she has a lot of potential. Does anyone have more information about her?
i also don't know anything much about her all i know is she has been playing well since the usa game :super:

the match is going to 2-2 that is normal. China has got what it wants ...
meso mi ra se beno...

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

So unless China pulls off another major comeback, both teams have assured their spots in QF..........

Sunday, August 5th 2012, 2:21pm

wang's spike was in...the referee said that she saw it was out... :thumbsup:
meso mi ra se beno...

Sunday, August 5th 2012, 2:22pm

China creeping back in to 16-19

Volleyball Videos on Demand @ VOLLEYVIDS4 | VOLLEYVIDS5 | VOLLEYVIDS6 | VOLLEYVIDS

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Sunday, August 5th 2012, 2:25pm

China getting closer again...now that Chu is back, their performance is back to normal. Zeng is really good as Opp...

Sunday, August 5th 2012, 2:26pm

Zeng is an interesting OPP. she has a strange spike style.
meso mi ra se beno...

TheUSAFAN

• "TheUSAFAN" is male

Sunday, August 5th 2012, 2:27pm

What I like is that she is able to attack from the backrow which is something China has typically never had from their opposite.

Sunday, August 5th 2012, 2:29pm

Korea wins set 4.

So Pool B quarterfinalists now are: USA, China and Korea.

All of the pressure now on Turkey and Brazil :|

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Sunday, August 5th 2012, 2:29pm

So the 5th set that absolutely everybody expected is coming...

Social bookmarks