2012 Olympic Games

• And I won 250 euro. I have taken bet with My mate that- I said match will be fixed He no and after 1st I had big smile. 10 points lost having such Player as Kim on court.. no way.
    China will destroy Korea now or if Korea needs 2 points to be more save will win.

• Did anybody taste those "Schnucks" ? :rolll:

• Congratulations to both teams :thumbdown:

• Think USA will help Turkey or should help because at least better eliminate Brazil from Olympics. Brazil is always dangerous, more than Turkey at least.

• Think USA will help Turkey or should help because at least better eliminate Brazil from Olympics. Brazil is always dangerous, more than Turkey at least.

So, following your logic, it would be more clever to let Brazil in the feet of pool A teams

• Congrats Both teams for next phase.If Korea plays like this they cant beat İtaly,Japan or Russia.Their problem is that they start very well at the beginning of the tournamnets then their level drops down in the end.

• wow there are increasing number of people thinking that this match is fixed :dance6: well i dont care turkey had the game in the bag against korea before and yet let them extend the match into a 5th set, plus in the game against brazil motta did not let neslihan in despite her playing better than polen just like the saying you reap what you sow :whistle:

• Korea defeating the Azzurre ?
    You kidding ? 8o

• Korea defeating the Azzurre ?
    You kidding ? 8o

he said korea can't beat italy not the other way around :lol:

• Congrats to China...
    The only thing I didn't like about the match was China's lineup in first half of 4th set, there was no need at all to enter Wang and let Zeng receive. But as I said earlier, there is absolutely no logic that China would take so much effort and fight back in 1st set from 10 pts behind if they really knew they'd get 2 sets anyway and would have to play 5 and thus waste enough power already. So all in all, the match looked "normal" to me.

• 3-2 as expected by everyone :down: Frankly I didn't see any strong clue to claim a fixed match, but still I am not able to desist from thinking some conspiracy theories :whistle:

Anyway, it is still long shot but hope never dies, right :box:

• It's a bit ridiculous seeing China players jumping like they had won a suffered match when they reach 3-2 :aww:

• Brazil needs a 3-0 or 3-1 vs Serbia.

Turkey needs to beat USA.

This is going to be a stressful day :rolll:

Not exactly. If Turkey get 0 pts from Brazil, a 3:2 would be enough for Brazil. If Turkey gets 1 point from USA, Brazil needs to win with 3 points. If Turkey wins 3:2 or even better, Brazil can do whatever they want, they're out for sure.