2012 Olympic Games

• Just sucks that the only interesting match of this pool is on the last day of play :(

• That's Merkulova :D

Italy turns it around eventually...Startseva is a big problem for Russia at the moment.

I disagree. What do you expect Starseva to do with that passing? Last two points there is nothing any setter on earth can do to better that ball.

• Italy looks like an asian team in defence :obey: :obey: :obey: Amazing :super:

• I wish both teams looked more into the match. Italy struggles in reception, Startseva is making me shiver. They should be better, it's like they don't really care.
    No way Russia would let a good advantage like that slip away under usual circunstances. (That's something Brazil would do. :roll: )

• Yepp, the quality of Startsevas sets killing me...her connection with mb´s but also her sets to Goncharova is so predictable, bad and slow.

• That's Merkulova :D

Italy turns it around eventually...Startseva is a big problem for Russia at the moment.

Yes. Effect of a poor stream. :lol:

Too bad Russia lost the set ;(

• Startseva! why are you playing so bad?
    She could set to Gamova but she choose Merkulova... WHY?!!

• Why Del Core is still in, Barbolini??? :wall:

• Two of the oldest starting 6's in the tournament?

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• China and Korea are close to each other, it would be normal if it is 5 sets.
    it doesn't always a fix match, it would be disgrace to the players.

I know some of the Turkey fans are angry
    but Korea can beat 3:0 Brazil, played 2:3 to Turkey,
    China played 2:3 to Brazil
    why can't they have 5 sets?

Turkey still has a chance to reach QF,
    if you guys beat USA.
    if you blame for China Korea having 5 sets which is not really fix match
    than you should blame yourself for not getting 3 points from Korea and win the 5th set from Brazil.

• Two of the oldest starting 6's in the tournament?

Italy yes, but Russia has Goncharova, Startseva (both 1989) and Borisenko (1986). Only Estes lifts their average ;)

Russia needs to push serve, I don't understand why they go after Costagrande now when Del Core clearly was the weak spot in 1st set.

• Any good live stream? Mine just sucks :down:

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• Really normal??
    Come on it's no normal
    We saw their face in match no happy no sad they were like poker face
    after they got 2nd set no block no defence etc...
    anyway congratz china and korea.