2012 Olympic Games

• Gamova Gamova--- where are you?

• many believe that china will win the match against japan...now im really happy that japan won.... :drink: :super: :cup: :obey: :dance4: :thumbsup:

• I don't think so, Lyuba just tips most of the time and I think Estes is a better receiver than her now :S

But Sokolova is attacking better than Estes. More efective.

• Why are you guys talking about the retirement of those Chinese players :what: Is there any official announcement or what?

By the way, am I wrong or Shan Danna was the libero who is chosen MVP of 2007 Youth World Championship which China won with the roster including Hui Ruoqi and Fan Linlin ?(

• i still can't believe what i'm watching. brazil and russia in the Q4... my heart is pounding madly!!!! brazil is playing well though, hopefully they will keep this up, win or lose...

• great match for dani lins and thaisa so far.

• Japan played their unusual game of all balls to Saori and Ebata and it worked. Russia played their usual game of all balls to the Outside hitters and it's not working. :S

• If the day continues like this, we will see DOM and Korea in the other semifinal :roll:

There's no hope for DR.
    USA can play without setter and will win the match.

• come on brazil, just 1 single, tiny point to tie this match... PLEASEE!!!!