2012 Olympic Games

• In the press conference after the Turkey match she said it's nothing serious she just felt something was not right in her leg.. they rested her tonight so I expect her to play in the semis

And she warmed up with ease before that match against DR. No signs of any pain. I hope she is just resting for the semis. Go Lindsey!

By the way, here's the latest update on Berg (from her Facebook):

"Thank you everyone for your concerns & support...I am fine & will be taking one day at a time. #TeamUSA ... love my team"

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• And their dream is over

Go USA!

• Congratulations to USA

USA is the best team in the world.
    Dominican has great players.
    priscilla rivera is a great attacker but not enough to beat USA.
    Dominican could struggle at times but the USA is much higher.

• Congratulations Mc-Cutcheon for excluding great setters like Glass and Lloyd in favour of Thompson!!! hahaha

• And their dream is over

Go USA!

Dominican women's dream was never to win the Olympics, the dream of the Dominicans was to participate again.

• Dominican women's dream was never to win the Olympics, the dream of the Dominicans was to participate again.

Cabral said in an interview it was her dream to win a medal.
    And also I think this match was her last one.

• Cabral said in an interview it was her dream to win a medal.
    And also I think this match was her last one.

her dream. not mean that's the team's goal

• Korea is so weak! :white: Barbolini was good to put Rondon instead of Lo Bianco in the Tie Break against Russia!! :rolll:

• :P

Good for you and other fans who are able to congratulate the other team even if they beat your team. :thumbup: Unlike other fans who turn bitter and hate and even are happy when the other team that beat them gets injured.

:drink: :thumbsup:

• No one knows, except the coaches and the doctors, about the situation on Berg. Whether she is healthy enough to play in the semis or not, I think letting Courtney Thompson play tonight was a big thing for her confidence in big matches. She can handle the situation pretty well, she's a tough kid. But we'll never know, maybe Berg will surprise all of us.. :box:

American coach's letting her play against Turkey was a big mistake. ;)

• I wish I could have watched BRA-RUS live till the end but probably it would have caused me heart attacks. Really sorry for Russia :(

Korea is playing quite well since 2nd set, Han is playing as good as she did vs Brazil and Kim is great as always. Piccinini is in for Costagrande now and does very well :thumbup:

• Kim is simply amazing! :cheesy: