2012 Olympic Games

• Whoever wins Pool B will have a real advantage going into the quarterfinals. If Japan, Russia, and Italy do what they are supposed to and get the top 3, Dominican Republic would be the easiest quarterfinal for sure. Pool B is going to be so fun to watch. Every match will be a battle.

• VOLLEYRUSSIA has just updated the groups of London Olympics on facebook.

Group A: USA (1), Italy (4), China (5), Turkey (8), Dominican Rep. (9), England (12)

Group B: Brazil (2), Japan (3), Serbia (6), Russia (7), Korea (10), Algeria (11)

Then these two groups are balanced.

Let's see whether it is official or not.

http://www.facebook.com/VOLLEYRUSSIA

• Dom. Rep., Algeria and England in the same group, what a joke! 8|

• Turkish Volleyball Federation announced groups of London Olympics.

http://tvf.org.tr/index.php?haber=5621

Group A: England, Japan, Italy, Russia, Dominic Republic, Algeria

Group B: USA, Brazil, China, Serbia, Turkey, South Korea

Which is correct :?: I'm confused. :lol:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Group B is really tough I wonder how South Korea will perform especially kim :heart:

• this one is correct, Marcos Kwiek, Dominican Rep coach, confirmed this one in his facebook.

• Group B is really tough I wonder how South Korea will perform especially kim :heart:

\

With Yang Hyo-Jin (MB), Kim Na See (setter), KYK, and replacing the Opp lefty to one of the younger MBs (the one who used to be the sub), then they have a good chance against anyone. ^^

• Correction at Semi Final match-ups!

The winner of 1A-4B will play against one of the quarterfinal match-ups determining by lot.

&

Similarly, the winner of 4A-1B will play against the other match-up determining by lot.

Btw, Turkish Volleyball President and many other people have already given lots of statements to the media about the groups. So, i strongly believe that groups are official.

• With Yang Hyo-Jin (MB), Kim Na See (setter), KYK, and replacing the Opp lefty to one of the younger MBs (the one who used to be the sub), then they have a good chance against anyone. ^^

Do you mean #19 Hee-Jin Kim? It isn't the first time while she played as OPP, she was used in this way during Asain Championships.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• let the olympic..... :read: i mean let the grand prix begin! :D

• In Beijeng also was DOL hmm but between 2nd and 3rd place before Quarters, wasn't it?

• Why FIVB is still sleeping? Every federation, volleyball sites, fanpages publish something about the groups but there isn't any news from FIVB still :lol: Really absurd..

maybe FIVB will announce the result after the Mens WOQT decides the final participants. Right middle of June...

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• In Beijeng also was DOL hmm but between 2nd and 3rd place before Quarters, wasn't it?

DOL occurred according to the fivb , but in the end the quarter-finals were 2Ax3B, 3Ax2B...lets see what happens in London
    although nothing official came from fivb, championat.ru site confirmed the goups England, Japan, Italy, Russia, Dominic Republic, Algeria and USA, Brazil, China, Serbia, Turkey, South Korea. Besides, they said the first match in pool A will be ITALY x RUSSIA :white:

• Does anybody here go to the olympics?

It is my dream... I wish I can but I will be with my scout group in a camp and I will be (maybe) without mobile phone [but it I take it with me in the mountains it doesn't work] and without internet (for sure) and also without television. I can't watch matches... I hope someone will post the video on youtube (especially ITA and USA matches... and also the final that will be ITA-USA :whistling:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• If it is true Italy-Russia as first match is so stupid idea like USA-Brazil from the World Cup.