2012 Olympic Games

• neslihan... WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING?????

• YEAHHHHH :super: :super: :super: :super: :super:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Esra :obey: :obey: :obey:

• Uffffffffffffffff :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
    almost 3 sets for Motta to see that Neriman was the main probelm in the team today ....

• YESSSS!!!

I agree with you guys...Esra, Gozde and Eda are making the points for Turkey.

Neslihan is in very bad shape so far in this tournament... :(

• turkey 3rd set!!!!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :drink:

• i wonder how will this affect the mentality of china in the coming matches if ever they lose or the game goes to a 5th set :whistle:

• YESSSS!!!

I agree with you guys...Esra, Gozde and Eda are making the points for Turkey.

Neslihan is in very bad shape so far in this tournament... :(

Gizem also had many crucial digs in 3rd set :thumbsup:

• Games against Turkey have been all exciting so far! :thumbsup: I think London 2012 is shaping to be more thrilling than Beijing 2008 :thumbsup:

• Wow, what a end of set!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Esra got very very critical points, such a captain! She is always the secret hero who nobody gives credit :rose:

Neslihan still playing bad but Naz distribute balls very cleverly :obey: This kind of comebacks are getting brandmark of Turkish volleyball but it is too much for my nerves :S

• Turkey :!: :drink:

Naz is the only player who doesn't faltered, it doesn't make any sense to substitute her she is indimidating at blocking as well

I dodn't say that Naz is playing bad. In my opinion if team doesn't work there is a need of change (at list for some minutes). Motta used Sonsirma instead of Ozsoy and I liked this. He changed syle of the game and improved reception. It was real substitution :!: :!: