2012 Olympic Games

• I like it - most probably continental champion will be qualified directly and four world tournaments with 16 teams ! Additionally host Brazil as strong team in both genders. World Cup to be played before Continantal Championships and World Champion has quaranted place in WCup. :drink:

• Brazil will be BIG favorite,because they're host nation,they're dangerous everywhere,but especially when they play in front of their home crowd !!

• I see on crystal ball group for Turkey.. yes.. yes.. I see .. Turkey.. Kenya.. Argentina.. Chinese Taipei..

while you are in there can you see a "wild card" for Poland as well... :D

• Interesting that in very recent article Katya Gamova said that when she left London after losing the match to Brazil that she didn't want to watch any of the remaining Olympics. She didn't watch the Men's Final or the Closing Ceremony.

• Interesting that in very recent article Katya Gamova said that when she left London after losing the match to Brazil that she didn't want to watch any of the remaining Olympics. She didn't watch the Men's Final or the Closing Ceremony.

Several German players said the same, after failing to qualify it would have been too painful to watch Olympic volleyball...