33rd World Military Women Volleyball Championship

• Brasil:
    S: Ana Cristina, Camila Adão
    Opp: Fernanda Berti, Monique Pavão
    OH: Regiane, Suelle, Michelle Pavão, Dayse
    MB: Valeskinha, Jucielly, ? (I dont know who is the third MB, used to be Natasha, but since she is with B NT in Mexico)
    L: Verê

• what about squads other teams ? brazil seems to be main favorite for gold, china should be 2. what about squads netherlands and canada? in last years netherlands always beat canada ...

• Army Kemen Noodles Club will represent China to participante in the game.
    the most famous player should be Fan Linlin and Liu Congcong who were just cut from Olympic Squad of China couple of days ago.

S - Shen Jingsi, Zhou Jieyu
    OP - Zuo Ting, Bai Yun
    OH - Fan Linlin, Sun Xiaoqing, Liu Yanhan, Wang Qi
    MB - Chen Yao, Liu Congcong, Wang Yan
    L - Wang Lin

the Name in bold is/are NT players but not in OG London;
    the Name with underline is/are ex NT members.

PS: Yang Junjing and Zhao Ruirui are the members of this team also. the former is joining the London OG preparation, and the latter has retired and now is a cartoonist.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• It is Zhou Yujie, not jieyu and Liu congcong is staying in Beijing now, Fan linlin is still training with NT, Wang lin should be underline too.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• It seems the tournament is organized by the Dutch Ministry of Defense...

The 'so called' tournament is really the poorest I have ever seen, so I don't post the link :win:

So, following this tournament seems almost impossible..spent your energy to other things :teach:

• yes
    China won by 3 to 0
    I don't remember details but NL under 20 should have scored around 30 points ...

• what is the dutch rosters?