The 2012 Police Cup - 14-16.09 - Koszalin/Poland

• A little piece from Atom website... ran through Google translate for everyone:

Atom Trefl won the first prize in Koszalin - MTV sopocianki Allianz Stuttgart defeated 3:1 (24:26, 25:11, 25:21, 25:23). Configurations:
    Atom Trefl Sopot: Bełcik (5), Podolec (3), Shelukhina (17), Wojcieska (6), Cabrera (15), Rourke (16), Zenik (L) and Kuziak, Kaczorowska (7), Wolf (1), Kwiatkowska (4), Pykosz
    MTV Allianz Stuttgart: Weiand (3) , van Daelen (17), Bremer (5), Zautys (10), Jovy-Heusser (8 ), Engelhardt (16), Delogu (L) and GschwendtnerW
    first match Koszalin Atom Trefl Sopot tournament won 3-1 quite smoothly. Great games played central Polish champions, Julija Shelukhina. Ukrainian with Polish passport got 17 points, including 4 block and 2 gambit. In addition to the great punktowały Rachel Rourke (12 points in attack, 2 in Kings; 2 in the block) and tested Noris Cabrera (13 in the attack, 2 block).
    - Our game is still rough, but luckily we maintain focus and play well in the end of sets, we can win it - said after the match Shelukhina.Piątkowy rival Powerpuff Girls, however, do not set the bar too high. Svenja Engelhardt and attacking the host Deborah van Daelen were the best spisującymi to zawodniczkami on this team, but it was not enough to lead the team to victory. Despite the adoption of higher efficiency, Germans had to recognize the superiority of sopocianek. Tomorrow Atom Trefl Sopot will face the tournament housewives, Police chemist. Start of the meeting at 16:00.

• Thank you guys for your impressions .:drink:

Nice to hear that Brakocevic showed some good volleyball. I had too many question marks in my head about her, after I have seen her poor performance the whole summer. That is a good sign for her future in Vakıfbank.

Guys, I have a question. How did Maggie receive? Or better to say, did she receive or did Gözde and Gizem cover her from reception?

• Guys, I have a question. How did Maggie receive? Or better to say, did she receive or did Gözde and Gizem cover her from reception?

Maggie received quite well. Way better than she attacked, actually :rolll:

Vakif played with different players today. Maggie didn't play at all, and Jovana was on the court just for a few minutes. Saori played for 2 sets and I liked her game. Maybe she didn't score many points, but she was quite stable in the back-court and she had great defence. She was smiling all the time, so I think she feels good in Vakif. Giovanni talked to her few times on the time-outs.

Polen was on fire today! Her spikes were amazing and she didn't fear anything. Also Furst was great. Her attack and her monster block.

Overall Vakif played better match than yesterday. They're improving. Can't wait for tomorrow.

And after the match we had something you don't see everyday: dj put some record on and all the referees and most of the Vakif players (with Maggie, Saori, Gozde) started to dance in the middle of the court! :rolll: I do have a short film, but I have to put a label on it and upload it. I'll show it to you as soon as possible :D

• can't wait for it :cheesy: Vakıfbank players had already post a few dance videos on twitter etc so im not surprised :lol:

• Mate, thank you for the informations :thumbsup:

Good to hear they are improving. Polen had a wonderful summer with Nt so it isn't such a big surprise for me to hear that she played well. She has improved a lot for past 2 years and she still continues to develop. :thumbup: Saori is so sweet :heart: I am sure she will be more useful when she get used to Turkey and the team, and it seems we won't wait for it too long :lol:

Can't wait for your video :thumbsup:

• Ok, here's small summary from yesterday's matches, some photos (I have a few more, but I'm to tired to post them now, I'll try tomorrow. They're not so good anyway...) and of course THE VIDEO :D Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did :rolll:

Please remember that the video is copyrighted by blokaut.net

http://blokaut.net/aktualnosci…%82+zagraj%C4%85+o+puchar

• :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

thank you very much for that nice video. It seems like they had fun on court. What is that song ?

• Congratulations for Atom! I didn`t except this result :P