International Tournament - 6-9.09 - Frasnes/Belgium

• - Impel Gwardia Wrocław
    - RC Cannes
    - Stella Calais
    - VDK Gent Dames
    - Dauphines Charleroi
    - Aurubis Hamburg

• anybody know the roster of Charleroi ?

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Tournament ended with two big scandals.

In first game between WRO-HAM was 2-2 and Organizers stop game because in Their opinion match took part too long and was very close to Final game so Teams must to end match.

In the Final Cannes led 2-1 and.. Cannes Management decided to leave with Players hall because Their tickets to France were booked to earlier time so.. Players very fast took Their clothes to bus and goodbye :lol:

• I don't know if it is true but first match between Belgian Teams was cancelled because Teams.. didn't see sense to play for 5th place.

• Tournament ended with two big scandals.

In first game between WRO-HAM was 2-2 and Organizers stop game because in Their opinion match took part too long and was very close to Final game so Teams must to end match.

In the Final Cannes led 2-1 and.. Cannes Management decided to leave with Players hall because Their tickets to France were booked to earlier time so.. Players very fast took Their clothes to bus and goodbye :lol:

:rolll: What a "perfect" organization :lol:
    Wroclaw and Hamburg could have played their 5th set after Cannes had to leave :D

• unfortunely its usual this kind of trouble in preseason tournament. some teams they know before the schedule, the opponent and everything change the plan on last minute , or cancel just a couple of days before the competition. i dont want to play against this team because we are from the same league, because this one is to weak, this one is my future opponent in european cup,blablabla. thats happen to my team 2 times in the 2 last tournaments!
    very unprofessionnal !

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Match betw Belgian Teams was at least and, as Organizers said, ate time for Final match :D

It shows :D that time limit must be.

In September will be FIVB Congress maybe Someone again will speak about that.