The 2012 Gwardia Cup - 21-23.09 - Wrocław/Poland

• not being a star doesnt make a player average,imo.Mari is out of shape,Paula is good player,Eda is an important middle and Seda is a good player, as i said average players are Gökçen,İpek,Duygu etc.

wait you said paula and seda are good players while ipek and duygu are average, now when you say good and average how do you differentiate the two?

• if you watch Gökçen-İpek-Duygu and Paula-Seda's play you can differentiate it through your eyes easily. ;)

not really since we have different preferences about players so what might be good to your eyes might be ordinary to mine :thumbup:

• Only stop Kim during match and Fenerbahce will lie and squeals :lol:

Kim will be probably Best Scorer ever in turkish league after the season because in the Team is Amazing Player as Her and Other only average.

Well well, at least Fenebahce has Kim who needs to be stopped before the other team could win. The Uralochka-NTMK Ekaterinburg doesn't even have single players in Kim's level. They just lay down and squeal automatically! :lol:

• It looks like there is a debate going on about Seda. Seda is a role player, however she is a very good role player.
    I remember watching Rockets in NBA final of 1994 or 1995. A long time ago, I was young but I still remember they won the world championship with only one star player Olanjuwan and very good role players; Smit, Thorpe and Mr. big shot Robert Horry. (Wow I still remeber their names). A year or two later Houston decided to trade their role players so they can get two more super stars; Drexler and Barkley and that year they couldn't even make the final. (They lost the western conference final.).
    The point I am trying to make that a good role player has tremendous value for a team, especially for a volleyball team. If Fb could get between 10 and 15 points from Seda and Paula (or any two of them between Mari, Eda, Seda, Okunevaska, Paula) then they'll be just fine. Everyone knows that Kim will get her points, Even Uralochka Ekaterinburg fan knows that Kim will get her points. :)

• It looks like there is a debate going on about Seda. Seda is a role player, however she is a very good role player.
    I remember watching Rockets in NBA final of 1994 or 1995. A long time ago, I was young but I still remember they won the world championship with only one star player Olanjuwan and very good role players; Smit, Thorpe and Mr. big shot Robert Horry. (Wow I still remeber their names). A year or two later Houston decided to trade their role players so they can get two more super stars; Drexler and Barkley and that year they couldn't even make the final. (They lost the western conference final.).
    The point I am trying to make that a good role player has tremendous value for a team, especially for a volleyball team. If Fb could get between 10 and 15 points from Seda and Paula (or any two of them between Mari, Eda, Seda, Okunevaska, Paula) then they'll be just fine. Everyone knows that Kim will get her points, Even Uralochka Ekaterinburg fan knows that Kim will get her points. :)

hey you forgot sam cassell and vernon maxwell :lol: btw i remeber that rockets team especially in 95 wherein they were only 6th in the west yet they still won the chmpionship :cup:

• hey you forgot sam cassell and vernon maxwell :lol: btw i remeber that rockets team especially in 95 wherein they were only 6th in the west yet they still won the chmpionship :cup:

;
    You right Sam and Vernon were big part of that team

• ;
    You right Sam and Vernon were big part of that team

Het I just remembered, wasn't Sam Cassell who was cold blooded in the crunch time? He was steady as rock!!!

• Het I just remembered, wasn't Sam Cassell who was cold blooded in the crunch time? He was steady as rock!!!

wait are we talking about the 94 or 95 finals? because if it was 95 then i think it was kenny smith who was cold blooded.

• wait are we talking about the 94 or 95 finals? because if it was 95 then i think it was kenny smith who was cold blooded.

Yap it was Kenny the jet Smith, it has been a long time.