Eczacıbaşı VitrA Friendly Tournament

• If you mean Eczaci's Aleksandra, it's Petrovic.

No there is also another Alexandra in TED Kolejliler's side curious who is she :D Her position is likely setter :huh:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• On the top of my mind I can remember two setters called Alexandra: Serbian Milosavljevic, ex-NT player and the last seasons in Maribor and Romanian Kapelovies, but she is really bad and as far as I know she will play in a Romanian team.

• No there is also another Alexandra in TED Kolejliler's side curious who is she :D Her position is likely setter :huh:

Did Nellie Spicer not play?

• Rabita played without Grun.
    First set was 16-9 and 22-17 for Rabita and the referee 3 times made UNBELIEVABLE decisions - Rabita lost first set =) 28-30 By the way Rabita changed players a lot all the match long
    Losing 0-2 Rabita came back 2-2.
    Montano 24 points 48% - Goncharova 28 points 38%
    Krsmanovic 18 points 64% - Osmokrovic 11 points 37%

• Uuuu I see that after Turkey's interactive court's lines Azerbaijan has created new system now.
    If for example Rabita loses 15-25 it means that Referees did 10 unbelievable mistakes :D

• me i am intereted in how montano performed, i know it is already written that she scored 24 points but what im interested to find out is her reception and how she onducteed her self playing in a higher level competition.

• i wish there was a livestream so that i can show my kababayans who are not yet familiar with european volleyball

• Name sounds familiar but I don't remember ever watching her play...though I found out that she played in Azerrail some years ago and I think I watched a match of them in that season, but I really don't remember her :S

So I wonder what's up with Spicer, why she doesn't come...

Türk Telekom wanted to be the sponsor of the team, TED transferred some good players because they thought TT would give the money, but then TT didnt sign the contract do TED got no money at all. Deniz, Aslıhan, Aslı, Gözde and Fulya left the team so probably Spicer left the team too :wall:

• According to the Russia Super League thread she played in Proton last year.

• Türk Telekom wanted to be the sponsor of the team, TED transferred some good players because they thought TT would give the money, but then TT didnt sign the contract do TED got no money at all. Deniz, Aslıhan, Aslı, Gözde and Fulya left the team so probably Spicer left the team too :wall:

And they will play CEV Cup :wall: Let play Yesilyurt or Sariyer Bel. in CEV Cup is better idea.

• Dinamo Moscow 3 : 1 ECZACIBASI VitrA (19:25, 25:21, 26:24, 25:22)

• i thought it would at least be a five sets match.

Eczacıbaşı VitrA: Liubov 11, Büşra 7, Neslihan 28, Esra 4, Poljak 10, Özge 4, Gülden (Libero), Senna 2, Asuman, Buse.

Dinamo Moskova: Morozova 12, Akulova 3, Markova 12, Perepelkina, Goncharova 18, Osmokrovich 21, Eshova (Libero), Krivets 7.

• It's Luba's first match with team so i am not suprised Senna was more ready than her and helps a lot to Neslihan in scoring but it's also good to prepare Luba for new season anyway