Eczacıbaşı VitrA Friendly Tournament

• Great news for my team Eczacibasi, I am not disappointed we lost today. Loosing before the real matches only shows the weakness so in order with good preparation it can be solved. If you win you will not see the real weakness. Its also good to Vakifbank. In the end, it doesnt matter if you even loose matches during the league or Champions LEague, what matters is, is the result. I am pretty sure, both teams Eczacibasi and Vakifbank will be better and better. Imo Dinamo Moscow aswell. This year we will see a great Champions LEague matches with those 3 teams.

• Very good showing for Moscow against Rabita and Ezacibasi. They are certainly one of the power house in Europe.

• How did Rabita play in 2nd match?

• sad that we cant watch today's match between Eczaci and Rabit, it will definitely be a good one !

• Rabita warming up before the match

Rabita's starting 6 Skorupa, Golubovic, Rabadzhieva, Grün, Montano, Akinradewo, Cebic (L)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• are you watching the match? can u write the score?

• No, I'm @ home :D

First set : Eczacibasi 25-20 Rabita Bakü. Senna Usic is on fire in the second set :)

Second set: Eczacibasi 25-22 Rabita Bakü

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Third set: Eczacibasi 25-17 Rabita

Final Score Eczcaibasi 3-0 Rabita

• Eczacıbaşı VitrA: Büşra 4, Neslihan 17, Senna 12, Poljak 10, Özge 4, Lioubov 8, Gülden (Libero), Aleksandra 7, Esra, Asuman.

Rabita Bakü: Golubovic 6, Grün (Hubner) 3, Mantano 15, Akınradewo 2, Skorupa, Rabadzhieva 9, Cebic (Libero), Cruz 2, Krismanovic 4, Zhukova, Starovic, Zakreuskaya 3, Fomina.

Sets: 25-20, 25-22, 25-17

• It seems Abbondanza wants to play with Rabadzhieva and +Grun or Cruz. :whistling: First match they played without Grun and last match started with Grun

• in eczaci she plays with "Liubov" on her tshirt only yesterday she had this weird surname or...what was that :lol:

From VOLLEYRUSSIA
    "Our legend Liubov Sokolova with a new name "FENUCCIOVA" on her jersey. Lyuba used her boyfriend's surname Giampiero Fenucci, however she added -ova (russian female name) after Fenucci-ova." :lol:

• I think Sokolova has started menstruation so everything strange situation We must treat as normal.