2012 Top Volley International - Switzerland

• I think SESI in the roster is not a bad team with Fabiana, Tandara and Dani....their problem at this point is that their liberos are injuried, and is playing a 19 year old girl who has problems in reception, and Sassá is not in her best shape also.

But If they can control the reception, they become a good team...they did a good match against Campinas in Brazilian League...so let's see how they will play in there. Again, I think all will depend on their reception.

Anyway..I think GAlatasaray is by far the favorite...and Cannes and Muszyna will play for the other final spot.

• I have tried to find but I haven't found- who is Patron of the tournament- FIVB or CEV?

• any link to watch the games please?

• There are plenty of links on lshunter, stopstream etc...

Carrillo with 3 consecutive aces in 2nd set...and how the hell could this Dinamo beat Galatasaray???

I did not watch that particular game, but I guess it was the famous underestimation, or well, it must have been.

• There are plenty of links on lshunter, stopstream etc...

Carrillo with 3 consecutive aces in 2nd set...and how the hell could this Dinamo beat Galatasaray???

they used Lupu in OPP position in that match, and Zburova served very well in that match.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Hello everybody. Your "special" reporter ;-)) is now in the arena !!!
    I watched the last 2 sets of Bucarest - Zurich.
    Now, Cannes (host) - Galatasaray Istanbul. Yan Fang is not here. I think is injured
    More informations later

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• First set to Cannes 25-20 :aww: