2012 Top Volley International - Switzerland

• Neriman should change her attacking style otherwise everytime when they face with a good blocking team she will get block and block

Her reception can be abysmal at times as well

• Cannes : 14/33 attaks 5 bcks 2 aces 2 fts serve

Gala : 13/37 attaks 3 bcks 0 ace 2 fts serve

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Cannes can do same thing against rabita too ? ?( :D

Hahaha Cannes is always a dangerous opponent.In my opinion Cannes and Rabita should arrive in final 4 with Vakif and Ecza.I don't think Galata is a team for the final4.Shame on u CEV

• Rasic continues where she left off vs Uralochka :obey:

I'm sorry for Lo Bianco, it's certainly no pleasure to be setter in a team without reception.

exactly And now Gala is making too much faults

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:

• Hahaha Cannes is always a dangerous opponent.In my opinion Cannes and Rabita should arrive in final 4 with Vakif and Ecza.I don't think Galata is a team for the final4.Shame on u CEV

GS look more like school girls form a local gym atm :wall: :mad: :aww:

• The perfect point Anto-Ravva

• Muszyna got any chance against Cannes tonight?!?

• Hahaha Cannes is always a dangerous opponent.In my opinion Cannes and Rabita should arrive in final 4 with Vakif and Ecza.I don't think Galata is a team for the final4.Shame on u CEV

With grün,akinradewo,montano,krismanovic and castillo i hope they will beat cannes 8o

• 2nd set :
    Cannes : 12/19 attaks (!) 3 bcks 0 ace 4 fts serve

Gala : 13/26 attaks 0 bcks! 0 ace 6 fts serve

• With grün,akinradewo,montano,krismanovic and castillo i hope they will beat cannes 8o

I can not say something these are my two favourite teams. :rose:

• 2nd set :
    Cannes : 12/19 attaks (!) 3 bcks 0 ace 4 fts serve

Gala : 13/26 attaks 0 bcks! 0 ace 6 fts serve

Yuko not so great. Calderon better in attak

• Yuko not so great. Calderon better in attak

Calderon hot in 3rd : 6/9 + Ozsoy 5/10

• What a rally the last point was :what: