2013 European Championship - Germany and Switzerland

• Very good information. World Championships in 2002 in My mind was done with big professional by Germany.

• The 2013 CEV European Championship will be played in Germany and Switzerland! The finals are to be played in Berlin, at the splendid Max-Schmeling-Halle!

These are the host cities:

1. Round (6.- 8.9.2013)
    Halle/Westf. (GER)
    Schwerin (GER)
    Dresden (GER)
    Zürich (SUI)
    2. Round (10.-11.9.2013)
    Halle/Westf. (GER)
    Zürich (SUI)
    Semifinals and Final (14.-15.9.2013)
    Berlin (GER)

• Following teams are already qualified to ECH 2013 :

Germany - host
    Switzerland - host
    Serbia - 1st 2011
    Turkey - 3rd 2011
    Italy - 4th 2011
    Poland - 5th 2011
    Russia - 6th 2011
    next nine will be qualified through qualification process

• some team's roster will be more different than today. especially italy,probably lots of italian player wont be in the team roster in 2013, leo, gioli, piccinini, maybe cardullo, anzenello.... ı think grun wont play also in the german team...

• yes, I agree and from my place ... only 130 km by car to final Halle !

I don't think Halle, in Westfalen, is 130 km from Poland..:S

• I don't think Halle, in Westfalen, is 130 km from Poland..:S

Halle in german language means sportshall or gym. I guess, Mariusz is talking about berlin ^^

• some team's roster will be more different than today. especially italy,probably lots of italian player wont be in the team roster in 2013, leo, gioli, piccinini, maybe cardullo, anzenello.... ı think grun wont play also in the german team...

Also Del Core and Costagrande... Leo in my opinion will stay. Maybe we can play with

Leo-Ortolani (Signorile-Bechis/Ravetta-Angeloni)
    Arrighetti-Calloni (Guiggi-Garzaro-Crisanti)
    Bosetti-Barcellini (Okaka-Bosetti C-Saccomani-Olivotto)
    Merlo Carocci (Sirressi)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Is there anyone who knows which methods is used in drawing of groups? If serpantine method would use, Turkey will be in the same pool with Italy again :mad: anyway in this competition it was not problem :whistle:

• Pool A: Spain, Israel, Slovakia, Sweden
    Pool B: The Netherlands, Ukraine, Greece, Denmark
    Pool C: Azerbaijan, Belarus, Finland, Austria
    Pool D: Romania, Croatia, Great Britan, Portugal
    Pool E: France, Belgum, Slovenia, Montenegro
    Pool F: Czech Rep., Bulgaria, Hungary and the winner of: Latvia - Cyprus

• How does the qualification process look like? Winners will advance to ECH and 2nd teams will create 3 pairs, from which winners will be in ECH, right?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• How does the qualification process look like? Winners will advance to ECH and 2nd teams will create 3 pairs, from which winners will be in ECH, right?

I think so. I don't expect any changes compering to last ECH. This qualification system is very good !

• Turkey- Bulgaria(together) wants to organise both 2015 Women's and Men's Volleyball Championships !!! If it is given , women's finals will be in Turkey, men's final will be in Bulgaria !!!

• Turkey- Bulgaria(together) wants to organise both 2015 Women's and Men's Volleyball Championships !!! If it is given , women's finals will be in Turkey, men's final will be in Bulgaria !!!

Would be a good solution :drink:

Burhan Felek Hall :super:

• Would be a good solution :drink:

Burhan Felek Hall :super:

I hope CEV will give it to us, women's tournament is enough for me:D I can go to see every match because I will be in university and probably will live somewhere near to Burhan Felek :lol: But even tough they would give it to Turkey, big possibility the host city would be Ankara :down:
    By the way I will watch Vakıfbank-Azerrail match live in Burhan Felek :D