2013 European Championship - Germany and Switzerland

• 13-10 Belgium is very close now

• Congatulations Belgium.. They deserve this bronze medal

• Congratulations Belgium :flower: :dance4: :obey: Van Hecke player of the match :super:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Congrats belgium,this is great for them :thumbup:

Btw yeah russia beat turkey 3-0 but also germany beat 3-0 and yesterday germany beat belgium which won 3-2 againts serbia.
    So go germany and get the golden medal :cup:

• Great job Belgium!!!!!!

they totally deserve this bronze medal!!!

And we have to consider that this team is still young (Van Hecke,Rousseaux,Aelbrecht,Heyrman,Leys) expect for Dirickx..

if they find a new good young setter Belgium can become an amazing reality in the international volleyball!!!

• maja is completely mad....
    at very beginning she was twisting the others....
    finally her spirit brokedown....suicide to end the afflictive waste time....lol

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Congrats Belgium (deserved) :flower:
    and i'm sorry for Serbia (they have so many injured players and Terzic as coach)

• Belgiummmmmmmmmmmmm bravo.. :lol:
    Maja ruined the match in tie break.i wonder how many balls did Van Hecke and BRako take? :white:

Belgium is very similar to Germany in terms of game....not having great spikers but high team spirit.Belgium deserved the final... :drink:

• they need solid attackers to support Van Hecke..

• Belgiummmmmmmmmmmmm bravo.. :lol:
    Maja ruined the match in tie break.i wonder how many balls did Van Hecke and BRako take? :white:

Belgium is very similar to Germany in terms of game....not having great spikers but high team spirit.Belgium deserved the final... :drink:

Yeah they are the new germans for volley but for sure original is always better ;)

• To be honest, I didn't expect Serbia to breakdown that much without Mihaijlovic.

But, WGP and ECH have proven the importance she has for Serbian team.

Terzic and Maja should consider their performance now.

• Belgium - Serbia - stats
    Van Hecke 35 points, Brakocevic 33
    Serbia blocked and received better, Belgium spiked and served better.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Amazing Belgium! Well-deserved bronze medal! Congratulations to them :kiss:

Van de Vyder is a good setter, luckily :heart:

• Congrats Belgium :flower: :flower:

Maja self-destructed Serbia by overusing Jovana :teach:

you saw Molnar even couldnt get a kill attacking without any blocks in tie break....maja didnt have any other chance than overusing Brako but her fault was that she made the most crucial setting mistakes in tie break : three bad sets to Brako,one to Krismanovic and one mistake by her..