• http://www.eurovolley2013.org/…hvai1caq70s53p6mevnls2nfg

Giovanni Guidetti urteilt: „Skowronska ist die beste Spielerin gemeinsam
    mit Zuspielerin Skorupa und Mittelblockerin Okuniewska. Polen hat immer
    ein starkes Team, allein wegen der großartigen Liga und der
    sensationellen Unterstützung der Fans. Die Stärken liegen im Angriff und
    Block, normalerweise haben sie etwas Probleme in der Annahme.“

Gio hat ganz Recht. :lol:
    Don't worry, Skorupa and Okuniewska will not play. :whistling:

• Like she helped Fenerbahce in CL semifinal 2011 and Russia in Olympic QF 2012? Sokolova isn't needed and I'm sure she wouldn't accept the role as reception substitute.

Some players should know when to stop, I'm glad that Angelina Grün did so for example. Of course Lyuba was an outstanding player in the past, at one time probably the best of the world, but that's over...

come on!!! sokolova was the best scorer for russia in london QFif im not wrong.. and which russian OH would play better than her in that match?? even kosheleva in her best form (2010) wouldnt (just remember how bad she played agains brazil both in 2009 and 2010)

• come on!!! sokolova was the best scorer for russia in london QFif im not wrong.. and which russian OH would play better than her in that match?? even kosheleva in her best form (2010) wouldnt (just remember how bad she played agains brazil both in 2009 and 2010)

You're right, Sokolova did good job in London with Obmochaeva and Gamova, but then it wasn't enough for Brazil. About Kosheleva: you're rgiht about 2010 WCH, Kosheleva had only 25% spike then, but thanks to Gamova's show Russia won it. In 2009 Kosheleva against Brazil in WGP Final Round had good match - 58% spike, but she didn't get many balls from Babeshina (Sheshenina) and Zhadan. Looking into stats from 2009 I see that middles received there :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• come on!!! sokolova was the best scorer for russia in london QFif im not wrong.. and which russian OH would play better than her in that match??

Yes, but she did perform quit bad last season with Eczacıbaşı VitrA.

come on!!! sokolova was the best scorer for russia in london QFif im not wrong.. and which russian OH would play better than her in that match?? even kosheleva in her best form (2010) wouldnt (just remember how bad she played agains brazil both in 2009 and 2010)

Sokolova is going to start trainings in Dinamo Krasnodar ONLY at the beginning of September. Hardly she will be able to help Russian NT in ECh.

• Polish final roster appeared on one of sports journal's website. Anna Werblińska won't join NT.

Roster for ECH:
    Setters: Milena Radecka, Joaana Wołosz
    Middle Blockers: Zuzanna Efimienko, Agnieszka Kąkolewska, Monika Martałek, Maja Tokarska
    Outside Hitters: Karolina Różycka, Kinga Kasprzak, Ewelina Sieczka
    Opposites: Katarzyna Skowrońska-Dolata (also OH), Joanna Kaczor, Katarzyna Konieczna (also OH)
    Liberos; Paulina Maj, Dorota Medyńska

Coach resigned from libero Krystyna Strasz, OHs Elżbieta Skowrońska, Patrycja Polak, Aleksandra Wójcik adn setter Izabela Bełcik. As we can see roster is the same as in World Grand Prix during last 2 weekends. If Poles' performance is the same as in Grand Prix it'll be hard even to win with Czech Republic.

• Without Werblinska, OH-section is very weak....very pity for Poland :S

• we don't have real OH who can provide stable reception and help Skowronska in attack, this is not a roster which can fight with the best teams at ECH, unfortunetely

• Turkish 15 players roster for ECH:

Setters: Naz Aydemir, Özge Kırdar Çemberci

Opposites: Neslihan Demir, Polen Uslupehlivan

MBs: Büşra Cansu, Ergül Avcı, Bahar Toksoy, Aslı Kalaç

OHs: Gözde Sonsırma, Neriman Özsoy, Seda Tokatlıoğlu, Güldeniz Önal Paşaoğlu, Birgül Güler

Liberos: Gizem Karadayı, Dilara Bağcı

Eda Erdem is out due to back injury. Other missing player is Asuman Karakoyun, unfortunately Barbolini choses Özge over her :wall: Among 15 players Aslı Kalaç, Birgül Güler and Dilara Bağcı most probably won't be at final 12 players roster :whistle:

• Özge :aww: I thought she was gone for good when Barbolini chose Asuman over her during WGP...

Turkey will bring only 12 players? They can bring 14 players (2 liberos required)...

• we don't have real OH who can provide stable reception and help Skowronska in attack, this is not a roster which can fight with the best teams at ECH, unfortunetely

I think they even cant reach playoffs.Serbia,czechs and bulgaria are much better for poland
    Btw i really expect a surprise for belgium,they might play semifinal :whistle:

• I think they even cant reach playoffs.Serbia,czechs and bulgaria are much better for poland
    Btw i really expect a surprise for belgium,they might play semifinal :whistle:

of course they're better, i'm not expecting big results from Polish NT with this roster

• Is Bednarek-Kasza injured?
    I think she's a lot better than Zuzanna Efimienko, Agnieszka Kąkolewska, Monika Martałek :whistle: :whistle:

• Is Bednarek-Kasza injured?
    I think she's a lot better than Zuzanna Efimienko, Agnieszka Kąkolewska, Monika Martałek :whistle: :whistle:

Bednarek has problems with knees and she underwent surgery, because of that she's out. Fortunately she came back to training, but she's definitely not ready for ECH.

• Bednarek has problems with knees and she underwent surgery, because of that she's out. Fortunately she came back to training, but she's definitely not ready for ECH.

tnx :drink: ^^

• Some players should know when to stop, I'm glad that Angelina Grün did so for example. Of course Lyuba was an outstanding player in the past, at one time probably the best of the world, but that's over...

Like Gioli and Lo Bianco? :lol: Even if they took this summer off next year be sure you'll see them back! They're stuck with glue in their NT bossy roles and I'm afraid they will never resign until they turn at least 40 years :aww: :wall:

• Özge :aww: I thought she was gone for good when Barbolini chose Asuman over her during WGP...

Turkey will bring only 12 players? They can bring 14 players (2 liberos required)...

True, I forgot the second libero rule, you are right. By the way there is a rumour that Neriman is out from ECH roster :what: