2013 European Championship - Germany and Switzerland

• When does the ECH will start?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Are you kidding? MB is their best position :what: Both Bland and Aelbrecht are killer blockers :obey:

And with the return of Heyrman, Bland even seems to be on bench. Heyrman was injured a long time last season in Dresden, but when she played, she did pretty good and she's just 20.

Belarus without Zakreuskaya...so I guess they have no chance in their pool even though they have some good players...

• And with the return of Heyrman, Bland even seems to be on bench. Heyrman was injured a long time last season in Dresden, but when she played, she did pretty good and she's just 20.

Belarus without Zakreuskaya...so I guess they have no chance in their pool even though they have some good players...

i said it because players like Rousseaux or Leys have more experience in high level (Muszyna,Tauron..) while MB position is composed by players that needs more experience like Heyrman and if Belgium wants to achieve a good position in this tournement maybe they need more consistent and experienced players...this is my opinion

• Turkey NT

Setters : Naz Aydemir,Ozge Cemberci
    Opposites : Neslihan Demir (C) ,Polen Uslupehlivan
    Outside Hitters : Gozde Sonsirma,Guldeniz Onal Pasaoglu,Seda Tokatlioglu (Also OPP),Birgul Guler
    Middle Blockers : Bahar Toksoy,Busra Cansu,Ergul Avci,Asli Kalac
    Liberos : Gizem Karadayi,Dilara Bagci

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• She is in the roster so I guess. Maybe her attitude towards NT is changed since Gamova left.

With Goncharova, Sokolova, Kosheleva I guess they can be a threat even to Serbia. Even though Russia traditionally have a hard time in ECH.

Sokolova won't play
    Russian team for remind:
    S: Matienko, Pankova
    OPP: Obmochaeva (Goncharova), Isaeva
    OH: Kosheleva, Pasynkova, Chaplina, Malykh
    MB: Morozova, Zaryazhko, Shlyakhovaya, Dianskaya
    L: Kryuchkova, Malova

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Giovanni Guidetti ‏@Gio1315 4m

In my work there is no worse moment than when I have to send home a player that worked hard all summer!so a bad feeling,but part of the job!

But no mention who is that player...however, Jana Poll did not work "all summer" since she wasn't in WGP, so I could imagine that Izquierdo or Kauffeldt are out...we should know soon.

Angelina Grün will work as reporter for German TV during ECH.

• what happened to her?? and where will she play?

She will play for Ufimochka in Russia. No idea why she's missing this Ech.

• Marina Tumas is also important player for them she is out :white:

• Kauffeldt is not in the roster and thats what i expected but using izquierdo as secod libero ?(

German team in ECH
    Zuspiel: Kathleen Weiß (Bergamo/ITA), Denise Hanke (Eczacibasi Istanbul/TUR)

Außenangriff: Maren Brinker (Wroclaw/POL), Heike Beier (Bielsko Biala/POL), Jana-Franziska Poll (Schweriner SC), Jennifer Geerties (Rote Raben Vilsbiburg), Lisa Thomsen (z.Zt. ohne Verein)

Mittelblock: Christiane Fürst (Vakifbank Istanbul/TUR), Corina Ssuschke-Voigt (z.Zt. ohne Verein), Anja Brandt (Schweriner SC)

Diagonalangriff: Margareta Kozuch (z.Zt. ohne Verein), Saskia Hippe (Schweriner SC)

Libero: Lenka Dürr (Igtisadchi Baku/AZE), Lisa Izquierdo (Dresdner SC)

• Germany NT roster for ECH
    Setters: Kathleen Weiß, Denise Hanke
    OHs: Maren Brinker, Heike Beier, Jana-Franziska Poll, Jennifer Geerties, Lisa Thomsen
    MBs: Christiane Fürst, Corina Ssuschke-Voigt, Anja Brandt
    OPPs: Margareta Kozuch, Saskia Hippe
    Liberos: Lenka Dürr, Lisa Izquierdo

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• No Thomsen? :white:

EDIT : I was expect to see in Libero position now i saw her in OH box :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Now he could use Lisa thomsen for her defence and pass. Lisa Izquierdo is just in team just in case of something happens to Lenka Dürr I think.