2013 European Championship - Germany and Switzerland

• today she played against Croatia...

I know, she already played in the first match ^^

What I meant was that in the past years, Romania's star players usually only showed up for "big" competitions...but with the growing level of European volleyball I think it's necessary that they also play qualification with the best players in order to get to the big competition.

About Romania, I really like OH Rogojinaru. She needs to improve her reception but she's a very good attacker.

• I know, she already played in the first match ^^

What I meant was that in the past years, Romania's star players usually only showed up for "big" competitions...but with the growing level of European volleyball I think it's necessary that they also play qualification with the best players in order to get to the big competition.

About Romania, I really like OH Rogojinaru. She needs to improve her reception but she's a very good attacker.

sorry I read wrongly your statement...I thought you were saying right the opposite: that you were surprised NOT to see Nucu there! sorry... :gone: :flower:

• Where will play in new seas that the Best Scorer in Romania's Team in short Moro or Mono?

• Azerbaijan won the second match also

Azerbaijan-Belarus (25-23,21,11)

Again Yana is the best scorer of NT-17 points,
    Ayshan with 7 blocks :woohoo:

• Great match for Azerbaijan again!!! Mamma scored 15 points ! :heart:

• Pretty amazing stats for Christina Bauer today:

http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…hStatistics.aspx?ID=24830

0 errors in 32 swings with 20 kills.

• We have some missing players, are they injured or trainer choice?

Dora Horvath from Hungary,

Eva Yaneva from Bulgaria,

Dugandziç, Grbaç and Cutura from Crotia

Plchotova from Czech ?(

• Pretty amazing stats for Christina Bauer today:

http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…hStatistics.aspx?ID=24830

0 errors in 32 swings with 20 kills.

She just keeps getting better and better!! When I was watching her last season play for Yamamay Busto, I was so impressed!! Can't wait to see her this season!!

• We have some missing players, are they injured or trainer choice?

Dora Horvath from Hungary,

Eva Yaneva from Bulgaria,

Dont know the exact reason about Horvath, but in Hungary team there are many 92-93 players now.

Yaneva played in the friendlies vs the Netherlands but was not included in the roster for the qualies because Abondanza is not satisfied with her shape after her injury.
    Watch BUL CZE today at 17:00 CET here - http://tv.bnt.bg/bntworld/

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

• Trouble and scandall in Federation already during the European League. No money since years so no chance to train together to have a normal training camp, etc.... Players fed up with the promises which had not been kept, over the past 5-10 years the situation is getting worse and worse. She refused to go to the nat team as far as I know. Rather concentrating on the club competition with her new team in Modena. Same as many other players: Filipovics, Degi etc

We have some missing players, are they injured or trainer choice?

Dora Horvath from Hungary, ?(

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• Finland-Azerbaijan (20,12,11-25)

Adina 9 aces :cheesy: :obey:

• Quite a hot battle between Czech Rep and Bulgaria...the teams don't seem to like each other too much, and both don't like the referee either :D
    Bulgaria totally screwed up 1st set but managed to win 2nd. Czech libero Bednarova is terrible, Parisi even had to enter a reception substitute for the MB instead of the libero in 2nd set because Bednarova made so many errors, also in the end of 1st set Nenova aced her 3 consecutive times :white: I wonder why Jasova is not there...

• Vasileva looking very good