2013 European Championship - Germany and Switzerland

• Yes, I liked her since she was playing in Germany and this summer I had the chance to watch her live.. she is very fast and gos over the net very much so the hitter has no space to spike.. would love to see her playing in top league in some years.. She will play in Piacenza right?

yes, she'll play for Piacenza in Italy

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• COngrats to Croatia :flower: :flower: :flower:

As expected, losing the 4th set was the end for Dutch girls. Making such horrible mistakes at the ost crucial moment of the match :aww: :aww: :aww: But, let's say they will hopefully never make those mistakes again.

I agree with you guys, Femke's sets are in general too low, not only for Flier, but also for Buijs and de Kruijf.

There is a lot of work to do concerning reception and setting in the next years :win:

• Another 5 sets match between Czech and France :box: :box:

• btw...seems to me Germany is close to final...first Croatia then the winner of Belgium-Czech R.

Great stuff going on in Zuerich. Now fifth set....... France from 11:20 in the third set :thumbup:

http://www.sportlemon.tv/20130…76a0.29306122-637716.html

• Burak, though Femke made a crucial mistake in the end of 4th set, this picture is not funny :win:

Please delete it :win:

yes, when score was 23-23 in 4th set, she made a crucial mistake :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I have changed my mind. :lol: Fabris MUST be the starting OPP against Germany. Congratulations Croatia! I hope you will surprise all of us tomorrow and win the match! :cup:

:super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super:
    :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Fabris is a Force of Nature!
    Btw, the 2 beauties Flier and Skowronska were very disappointing at these ECH and both are OUT. Once Sloetjes is recovered, I guess there will be no longer chance to see Flier in Dutch NT. :gone: While in Polish NT Smarzek will soon take Skowronska's place, she already looks done and not motivated so better to leave NT with dignity. :gone:

The future belongs to Fabris, Diouf, Polen, Havlickova, Brakocevic, Van Hecke, Sloetjes, Smarzek, Hippe. A lot of young talented opposites in Europe.. :super: :super:

• So sorry for Netherlands!!!i really love dutch nt and i wanted so badly Flier&co. Winning the match!

However Fabris is amazing and promising and i think,as i wrote in Croatian nt topic,that she should be the starter!

I am not sure about tomorrow..Croatia can win against Germany and i wouldnt be surprised if this is gonna happen..

would be amazin to see a semifinal between Croatia and Belgium:2 understimated team that can fight for the final!

• Fabris 8o :super: she was amazing and should be starter instead of Popovic :thumbup:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super:
    :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Fabris is a Force of Nature!
    Btw, the 2 beauties Flier and Skowronska were very disappointing at these ECH and both are OUT. Once Sloetjes is recovered, I guess there will be no longer chance to see Flier in Dutch NT. :gone: While in Polish NT Smarzek will soon take Skowronska's place, she already looks done and not motivated so better to leave NT with dignity. :gone:

The future belongs to Fabris, Diouf, Polen, Havlickova, Brakocevic, Van Hecke, Sloetjes, Smarzek, Hippe. A lot of young talented opposites in Europe.. :super: :super:

I forgot Goncharova, Rahimova, Nikolova and Bjelica! Plenty of young Opp in Europe :cheesy:

• Let's face it, after many years that the same teams in Europe dominated (in no particular order: Italy, Russia, Poland, Serbia, Netherlands, Turkey and Germany), new teams catched them. The hierarchies are not the same anymore.
    Europe has at least 12 good teams, while other continents have few excellent or good teams (North America = 2, South America = 1, Asia = 4) and the rest are low level teams.

• France, what a comeback 8o Bauer is a key player here. So we have Belgium-France in Quarterfinal.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game