2013 European Championship - Germany and Switzerland

• The way the russians played reminded me of their older players. Maybe its the same role with faster and a better setter.

Obmochaeva-Gamova
    Kosheleva-Artamonova
    Pasynkova-Sokolova

:lol:

and the MBs are absolutely better ones. also both Kryuchkova and Malova played a decent match.

• This Russian team after World Grand Prix got a new breath. Kosheleva and Pasynkova were today amazing :obey: also Pankova had brilliant performance :super: Liberos, Middles and Obmochaeva accurately complete this team. Marcihev built really nice and strong team :thumbsup: , the last challenge for them will be probably Germany ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I think you forgot legend Russian middle Elizaveta Tishchenko who has many individual awards. :super: However, Morozova is on her way :heart:

• Kosheleva's style reminds me Godina :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• i never expected it to end that easy....Serbia was worse than Turkey.

on Russian side: first point :.interesting but they can receive (im still wating for a possible Germany match to have a certain opinion about Russian reception , germany is serving pretty well,maybe the best in europe in terms of serve)

second point : their middles can contribute .i cant remember a russian setter's setting to middles that much.
    third point : Pankova has been the best Russian setter i have seen for a long time amongst Startseva,Akulova,Sheshina..i like also Salina.

fourth point : Pashinkova can contribute both as attacking as receiveing and this is very valuable for Russia.

• Yeah, Kosheleva is more like Godina than Estes.

Congrats to Russia :thumbsup: I am now a fan of Anastasia Sylyakhovaya :super:

Do u guys think Pankova can stay as starter even when Startseva comes back to the team? both are still young.

• With this kind of players scandals will always appear in the team ,(...)

Semisonic, the only scandal I see here is the way you talk about players :bump:
    You can criticize Italian or other players as much as you want from a technical and strategic point of view .
    But your coarseness throws all you wrote in the garbage :cursing:

• No Borodakova = Final :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: LOL!

What a perfect match for Russia. Kosheleva the best and my little Pankova playing her best.
    Pasynkova has improve a lot. I like the MBs better, they are better than Borodakova and Merkulova.

Russia go for the gold!!! :win:

• Congratulations Russia! I saw this coming in quarterfinal against Turkey. Their game is just awesome.They do all right things.Great receiving,blocking and attacking. Kosheleva is a real leader. On the other hand, Russian players used to be called 'cold' players but this generation is so sweet especially Shlyakovaya and Morozova :rose: :heart: I am with them in final :win:

Serbia... :aww: Actually it was impossible to win against Russia with Molnar or better say without Mihajlovic. Anyway, good luck for bronze medal match.

After watching this game, I am sorry for our girls. We could have made to semifinal if were have been on the other wing,maybe. :(

exactly...if we had beaten Germany... we could have reached the final... :aww: :aww: barbolini..

• I think Marichev's precious words were for making the opponents calmer :lol:

"Borodakova and Moroz are the best Russian MBs."
    "We will go with Anna Matienko." (well its been a pity for her, she would have played as starter if she wasnt injuried)

Many of his choices are speechless. Kosheleva is getting her best form day by day, Sylyakhovaya, Zaryazhko, Malova, Pankova and calling Pasynkova back etc etc.

• Yeah, Kosheleva is more like Godina than Estes.

Congrats to Russia :thumbsup: I am now a fan of Anastasia Sylyakhovaya :super:

Do u guys think Pankova can stay as starter even when Startseva comes back to the team? both are still young.

no startseva....she doesnt have any speacial thing...Pankova and Salina should be the setters... ;)

• Russia - Serbia - stats
    What a wise score contrinution by all Russian players: Kosheleva 13, Morozova 12, Pasynkova 11, Obmochaeva 10, Shlyakhovaya 7, Pankova 3
    On Serbian side: Brakocevic 17, Nikolic 8, Rasic 8, Molnar 5, Malagurski 4, Krsmanovic 2, Veljkovic 1, Ognjenovic 1

Russia better in all elements except reception, Blocks: 18-4 :white:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Russia will annihilate Germany in finals

I hope so hehe but of course we wanna see an exciting final, not a one-sided match ;)

• Semisonic, the only scandal I see here is the way you talk about players :bump:
    You can criticize Italian or other players as much as you want from a technical and strategic point of view .
    But your coarseness throws all you wrote in the garbage :cursing:

Oh, Arighetti fan here I see. I could never imagine this one could be liked by anybody. I have nothing against other Italian players and wish them very best. To see Italy play that badly is really disappointing, they have such great traditions. And I only criticize them, cos I know they can do much better. If you like Arighetti's behavior - it's your problem. I do however think that your opinion is a garbage too. :cursing:

• Russia - Serbia - stats
    What a wise score contrinution by all Russian players: Kosheleva 13, Morozova 12, Pasynkova 11, Obmochaeva 10, Shlyakhovaya 7, Pankova 3
    On Serbian side: Brakocevic 17, Nikolic 8, Rasic 8, Molnar 5, Malagurski 4, Krsmanovic 2, Veljkovic 1, Ognjenovic 1

Russia better in all elements except reception, Blocks: 18-4 :white:

Serbia had only 4 blocks?? :white: a blocking team like Serbia....on the other hand ,Russia had 18 blocks :white: :wacko: Morozova's 12 points very valuable for russia<<<poor Russia has spent its years with borodokova.. :wavy:
    Pashinkova's reception stats look bad :huh: 8|

• the mb's are the true difference between 2011 and this year koshe and nati will always be the same no matter what but now with morozova they are using their middles more unlike before when they are 95% oh/opp and 5%mb :lol:

• Oh, Arighetti fan here I see. I could never imagine this one could be liked by anybody. I have nothing against other Italian players and wish them very best. To see Italy play that badly is really disappointing, they have such great traditions. If you like Arighetti's behavior - it's your problem. I do however think that your opinion is a garbage too. :cursing:

Who are you to judge players, easily hidden behind your screen, as you do ?
    Not me in question here but only you ;)
    "Topic" ( a too prestigious word in this case) closed for me 8)