You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Rabita

Beginner

• "Rabita" is male

Favourite Team: Bulgaria, Fenerbahche, Rabita, Eczacibasi, Piacenza, Conegliano...

Favourite Players: Strashimira Filipova, Dobriana Rabadzhieva, Jovana Brakocevic, Brenda Castillo, Foluke Akinradewo, Ana Antonijevic, Alisha Glass, FeGaray, Kim...

Friday, September 13th 2013, 6:55pm

OFF topic: Can someone tell me the music being played during matches. Is that the theme song for this ECH championship? I wanna hear it in it's entirety :)

I think it's the theme song fo this ECH. You can hear the song her http://mp3skull.com/mp3/fuse_ft_tiffany_azonto.html

semisonic

Professional

• "semisonic" is male

Favourite Team: Russia NT, Peru NT, Japan NT, Uralochka Ekt

Favourite Players: Evgeniya Artamonova, Ekaterina Gamova, Daymi Ramirez

Friday, September 13th 2013, 7:00pm

Russian team played a very good game today, but I don't think it's time to overestimate and celebrate as yet. It's obvious that Serbian team for some reason just wasn't up for the challenge today. The final will be much harder whoever Russia will face.
The Serbian team couldn't make up for loss of Mihajlovic, they just didn't find the tactics. To be honest it wasn't like Terzic was making a lot of efforts for it. He probably hoped Brakocevic would win everything by herself.

overkiss

Rookie

Favourite Team: Russia , Cuba , Zarechie , Uralochka

Favourite Players: Kosheleva , Malykh , Zaryazhko , Shlyakhovaya, Malova, Ilchenko, Fetisova, Tetyukhin , Mikhaylov , Muserskiy

Friday, September 13th 2013, 7:02pm

the mb's are the true difference between 2011 and this year koshe and nati will always be the same no matter what but now with morozova they are using their middles more unlike before when they are 95% oh/opp and 5%mb :lol:

Libero is the difference too as well as OH , 2011 Makhno compare to 2013 Pasynkova and right now Russia has a very good team spirit, They talk , they smile or even kiss each other :kiss: during the matches hehe.

semisonic

Professional

• "semisonic" is male

Friday, September 13th 2013, 7:05pm

right now Russia has a very good team spirit, They talk , they smile or even kiss each other :kiss: during the matches hehe.

Yes, it's so nice to see! It probably helps that for the first time in ages all the Queens are missing from Russian team.

gawjus69

Volleyball Avid follower

• "gawjus69" is male

Favourite Team: Russia/Italy Men& Women NT/ Poland Male NT

Favourite Players: Kosheleva, Gamova, Calderon, Akinradewo, Hooker, Harmotto, Saori Kimura, Maxim mikhaylov, Volkov, Nowakowski, Winiarski, Zibi Bartman, Kurek

Friday, September 13th 2013, 7:07pm

OFF topic: Can someone tell me the music being played during matches. Is that the theme song for this ECH championship? I wanna hear it in it's entirety :)

I think it's the theme song fo this ECH. You can hear the song her http://mp3skull.com/mp3/fuse_ft_tiffany_azonto.html

Thank you Rabita! :heart:

ravens#7

• "ravens#7" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Friday, September 13th 2013, 7:08pm

The most incredible thing in Russia NT is that no one player comes from Dinamo Kazan, who rules Superliga from 3 seasons! :white:
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

Friday, September 13th 2013, 7:10pm

the mb's are the true difference between 2011 and this year koshe and nati will always be the same no matter what but now with morozova they are using their middles more unlike before when they are 95% oh/opp and 5%mb :lol:

Libero is the difference too as well as OH , 2011 Makhno compare to 2013 Pasynkova and right now Russia has a very good team spirit, They talk , they smile or even kiss each other :kiss: during the matches hehe.
that is also a point i have ever not seen on Russian side before.
meso mi ra se beno...

CarduCat

Tramp volleyball blogger

• "CarduCat" is male

Favourite Team: RC Cannes- Eczacıbaşı Istanbul - Italy NT - Japan NT

Favourite Players: P. Cardullo - E. Lo Bianco - M. Poljak - T. Kosheleva - Kim YK - I. Sirressi -A. Antonjevic - A. Bednarek - E. Erdem - C. Lloyd - M. Rašić - Y. Ebata - Sheilla - J. Barazza

Friday, September 13th 2013, 7:13pm

Well, after this game, I put Tatiana in my fav players :flower:

Favourite Team: Foppapedretti Bergamo Marmi Lanza Verona

Favourite Players: Lo Bianco Piccinini Cardullo Ortolani

Friday, September 13th 2013, 7:18pm

congratulations to Russia...they dominated the match! especially with the blocking: they managed to go often in three against Serbia's spikes. amazing, as it is usually done by men not women! :super:
Kosheleva MVP!!

on the other side Broakocevic tried to save the team, but she got blocked too sometimes. Nikolic and especially Molnar have been really negative

CarduCat

Tramp volleyball blogger

• "CarduCat" is male

Favourite Team: RC Cannes- Eczacıbaşı Istanbul - Italy NT - Japan NT

Favourite Players: P. Cardullo - E. Lo Bianco - M. Poljak - T. Kosheleva - Kim YK - I. Sirressi -A. Antonjevic - A. Bednarek - E. Erdem - C. Lloyd - M. Rašić - Y. Ebata - Sheilla - J. Barazza

Friday, September 13th 2013, 7:20pm

I don't see any reason to worry about Italy NT. Will be at the top next year. So many good players. Even too much :D
Leo, Serena, Cardu, Picci and some others could mix with the following generation but it's obvious Mencarelli will have to show he's the coach.

flyingdutchman

Inside-Volley.com Expert

• "flyingdutchman" is male

Favourite Team: Dutch NT, LiB Aachen

Favourite Players: Buijs, Beliën, Plak, Bongaerts, Daalderop, Polder, Sloetjes, Boskovic, Zhu Ting, Wolosz, Akman, Eda, Kim, Ognjenovic, Mihajlovic, Naz, Castillo, Herbots

Friday, September 13th 2013, 7:25pm

COngrats to Russia :flower: :flower: :flower:

I'm sorry for Serbia. As expected the injury of Mihaijlovic turned out to be a big blow for them.

Friday, September 13th 2013, 7:26pm

Kosheleva is the 'babe' i am in love with her and her volleyball :lol:

Friday, September 13th 2013, 7:29pm

Russia is playing well ,but why couldnt they make it as wgp final round?
meso mi ra se beno...

semisonic

Professional

• "semisonic" is male

Friday, September 13th 2013, 7:31pm

I never thought I would like Sedova-Morozova as much as I do now. I always thought she's just a little better than Borodakova, who everybody knows is completely useless. Now this Ech Youlia shines so brightly, so much confidence, great in block and attack, one of the best MB in this tournament. So happy for her! :rose:

semisonic

Professional

• "semisonic" is male

Friday, September 13th 2013, 7:32pm

Because they lost to USA and Brazil, no shame in that. AS it turned out, that was for the better.

gawjus69

Volleyball Avid follower

• "gawjus69" is male

Favourite Team: Russia/Italy Men& Women NT/ Poland Male NT

Favourite Players: Kosheleva, Gamova, Calderon, Akinradewo, Hooker, Harmotto, Saori Kimura, Maxim mikhaylov, Volkov, Nowakowski, Winiarski, Zibi Bartman, Kurek

Friday, September 13th 2013, 7:33pm

Because Borodakova was there :lol:

semisonic

Professional

• "semisonic" is male

Friday, September 13th 2013, 7:35pm

I don't see any reason to worry about Italy NT. Will be at the top next year. So many good players. Even too much :D
Leo, Serena, Cardu, Picci and some others could mix with the following generation but it's obvious Mencarelli will have to show he's the coach.

Del Core had a very strong season in Russia. I think her level is higher than Costagrande's now.

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle; NTs Male: POL, RUS, BRA; NTs Female: POL, DOM, JPN, BRA, ITA, RUS

Favourite Players: Jeoselina Rodriguez, Kasia Skowrońska, Kasia Mroczkowska, Kosheleva, Jaqueline, Takeshita, Saori, Kurek, Igła, Bociek, Mikhaylov, Muserskiy, Moroz, Lucas

Friday, September 13th 2013, 7:36pm

I never thought I would like Sedova-Morozova as much as I do now. I always thought she's just a little better than Borodakova, who everybody knows is completely useless. Now this Ech Youlia shines so brightly, so much confidence, great in block and attack, one of the best MB in this tournament. So happy for her! :rose:
Morozova definitely should get individual award there: best MB next to Christiane Fürst or she'll get for Best Blocker ^^, she gets 1,47 kill blocks/set
Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Friday, September 13th 2013, 7:37pm

I remember less than a weak ago, some people said it would be better for Turkey to face Russia rather than Croatia in QF and I said all along that Russia has the potential to reach the final :super:

However, Serbian performance today was even worse than in London when half of the team was out injured :white: :| I don't know what happened to them, they never really arrived in the match...

overkiss

Rookie

Favourite Team: Russia , Cuba , Zarechie , Uralochka

Favourite Players: Kosheleva , Malykh , Zaryazhko , Shlyakhovaya, Malova, Ilchenko, Fetisova, Tetyukhin , Mikhaylov , Muserskiy

Friday, September 13th 2013, 7:37pm

Because they lost to USA and Brazil, no shame in that. AS it turned out, that was for the better.

And too many 3-2 matches.

Social bookmarks