2013 FIVB World Grand Prix

• Brasil will probably not have all players in next WGP. Sheilla at least already announced she needs a time off and wants to skip next year with NT. I think the same can happen with other players...so Brasil might play with some new faces.

USA will also definitely have new players ;)

• Really? "big unfair decisions"?? for example?

yeah there were,what i remember most a fourth touched by turkish NT but its not called which made giovanni crazy and it was so crucial if i remember right its 22-21 for germany :thumbdown: and so much sily decisions by crazy turkish line referees.I remember gamova' face about this decisions and she was right.Btw what i want to say is these mistakes make the win worthless though turkey NT doesnt need it :thumbup:

• @ hejjdeu Yes.. Kozuch may dream about 2 European Championship Gold Medals.. :lol: She may dream about play in such prestig NT. Even if She wanted to play here She would be on bench because polish NT has Skowronska.

:D remember these words when u see german NT in the final round or maybe the gold medalist :P in GP2013 when poland NT goes polska

• yeah there were,what i remember most a fourth touched by turkish NT but its not called which made giovanni crazy and it was so crucial if i remember right its 22-21 for germany :thumbdown: and so much sily decisions by crazy turkish line referees.I remember gamova' face about this decisions and she was right.Btw what i want to say is these mistakes make the win worthless though turkey NT doesnt need it :thumbup:

Gamova's face?? :rolll: i dont remember a nice/smiley/satisfying expression on Gamova's face in most of my life. (right,maybe it would have been better for German NT to face Russia than Poland :whistle: )

• the only thing I know is that Italy will play the first round in Italy, then in Russia and then in Taipei...but if you want to know where exactly, I don't know...http://www.volleyball.it/notizie.asp?n=53853&l=0

I hope it will be somewhere in the south! In the past they did it in Andria and Reggio Calabria.... #justdreaming

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Gamova's face?? (right,maybe it would have been better for German NT to face Russia )

First i dont understand why u laugh about gamova so much ?( and then its not important with whom german NT would face ,im talking about the fairness and i thought that u'd also care it but u dont i guess :sleeping:

• @ hejjdeu Only Gold Medal will make difference, You know that won't be the Medal so You began to look for alternative :lol:

• Excuse me maybe it's written somewhere but why Korea doesn't participate ? I think that they are much stronger than Kazakhstan.

They didn't qualify.

• When Korea was doing good in Olympics get to SF.
    Kim is so good and Fivb didn't give wild card to Korea. :down:

• China and Japan are about to final, I think.
    China faces easy opponents except TUR (CUB NED BUL TUR ARG2times CZE SRB POL) + play in home
    Japan also faces (THA TUR CAVB GER POL KAZ USA CZE BUL) The bold teams are hard one. ( I think they can win GER)

• I don't like WGP for years because of the system - I really like World Cup (where you have to play with all opponents) or continental championships (where are groups and play-offs) - the best teams in whole tournament are winners. Additionally strange system is to select only 5 teams from 19 (host Japan excluded) without any possibility to compare their results.
    Group system is much better because you have to play against all group opponents (not virtual competition).

• China and Japan are about to final, I think.
    China faces easy opponents except TUR (CUB NED BUL TUR ARG2times CZE SRB POL) + play in home
    Japan also faces (THA TUR CAVB GER POL KAZ USA CZE BUL) The bold teams are hard one. ( I think they can win GER)

Do not underestimate serbia,i think they will do again so good things cause when they reach their real rythm they change into the best team in europe for me 8)

• Do not underestimate serbia,i think they will do again so good things cause when they reach their real rythm they change into the best team in europe for me 8)

I hope so, I'm always cheering for them.
    In London Olympics, they disappointed me.

• @ hejjdeu curious what Turkey would do vs USA, Brazil and Russia without home support and interactive courts line :lol: at least good that Kozuch choosed Germany's NT not Poland's. With Her performance.. They would do noting :lol:

İmho Turkey is better team than Russia especially with Sokolova and Gamova gone. As for Bra and Us they are on different level i believe they will bring their B teams just to be fair to oponents :lol:

• i'm pretty anxious to see Russian and Italian new faces in NT :woohoo:
    (maybe in Germany too...)

• Germany will use WGP as preparation for ECH, so I don't expect any new faces next year...maybe in 2014.

That's a very good point that perhaps other European teams will take into consideration where as I can almost assuredly say that Brazil and USA will be without their top players. It will be very interesting to see China's turnover as there were rumors that many of their top players would retire as well as who Japan gives the starting setting position to.