Montreux Volley Masters 2013

• And that's double standarts for everyone to see. Brazilian team make every game ugly with endless protests, total disrespect for opponents, judges, etc and they very rarely, almost never get cards for that. And Russia gets red card for absolutely no reason. Bravo to the FIVB judges in all and this guy in particular.

• Brazil never got a yellow/red card? This happens all the time. Hahaa.

• I think this is her normal armswing, but she doesn't jump really high...

Agree about Matienko, Russia always loses some points when she comes in :thumbdown:

As far as I remember, her armswing was wilder than now...I don't know.

Matienko should have been kicked off from NT, I don't know why she's there. Akulova is a lot better than her.

• Brazil never got a yellow/red card? This happens all the time. Hahaa.

They deserve it almost every game. But far from every game they get it.

• And that's double standarts for everyone to see. Brazilian team make every game ugly with endless protests, total disrespect for opponents, judges, etc and they very rarely, almost never get cards for that. And Russia gets red card for absolutely no reason. Bravo to the FIVB judges in all and this guy in particular.

That's why I usually don't watch Brazil's matches unless they fight against my favorite teams...I can't simply stand even one minute of seeing Ze Roberto.

• That red card decided the set in the end. Nice to see Russian team fighting, the game isn't easy for Brazil.

• Matienko should have been kicked off from NT, I don't know why she's there. Akulova is a lot better than her.

I don't think we'll see Matienko in really important tournaments. Startseva and Uraleva don't play this summer because of injuries, but I expect Akulova to join the team soon. Pankova is doing really well though!

Come on Russia, don't let Brazil win this tournament without losing even one set! Their arrogance would rise to unknown heights :roll:

• come on, Russia! You can do it! One set at a time. :box: :box: :box:

• I don't think we'll see Matienko in really important tournaments. Startseva and Uraleva don't play this summer because of injuries, but I expect Akulova to join the team soon. Pankova is doing really well though!

Come on Russia, don't let Brazil win this tournament without losing even one set! Their arrogance would rise to unknown heights :roll:

I agree. Malikh in, Pasynkova out. I don't want to see the non-stop samba show... Come on, Russia!

• I don't think we'll see Matienko in really important tournaments. Startseva and Uraleva don't play this summer because of injuries, but I expect Akulova to join the team soon. Pankova is doing really well though!

Yeah sure, we are so full of ourselves :roll: :roll:

according to marichev in an interview 4 people are coming in june for the training for yeltsin. he only mentioned salina. but i think that includes obmochaeva and kosheleva and i guess borodakova (just a guess) :roll: