2013 FIVB Youth World Championship - Thailand - 26/07

• Wańczyk is OH/OPP and Nowakowska is OH too, but she played on libero, because of injury of other liberos.

• No way Turkey won't defend the Title because the tournament isn't at Their courts.

/ Serdar will remember the post and if Turkey wins, what is possible as meteor hitting Earth after week, will remind Me the post /

It is hard to guess the level of youth teams, thus I won't blame you for wrong forecasting ;) Turkey showed a good performance at youth ECh and almost reach final by losing at tiebreak against champion team Poland. However their performance dramatically decrease at EYOF by reaching 7th place with almost same roster :wall: On the other hand, as I repeat million times, reaching medals is not important at youth/junior level. Among this generation we have 3 talented players : MB Hande Baladin, OPP Pelin Aroğuz and Setter Arelya Karasoy. Development of those players are more important than reaching gold medals at this tournament :roll:

• Brazil's roster

S: Thais and Mariana
    Opp: Lana and Lorenne
    MB: Marina, Laiza, Gabriela and Amanda
    OH: Drussyla, Karol and Gabi
    L: Laís

Brazil won already 3 golds and is the major medalist. Our coach is confident, but I'm not. Let's wait!

I notice China and USA have really tall players (I didn't see pool D). Is it a good advantage?

• Can you tell us the noticeable players of Brazilian team ? :win:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Can you tell us the noticeable players of Brazilian team ? :win:

The biggest star of this generation is Drussyla, a 182 OH who´s very skilled! Also 187 OH Karol Tormena and 185 OPP Lorenne are also good players. Setter Thais is good, but short (1,70). We have some tall middles (Amanda 189 and Marina 192), but unfortunately they are benching for shorter MB :down: :down: (Laiza 1,81 and Gabriela 1,82)...

• Turkey's Roster

S : Arelya Karasoy,Cansu Ozbay
    OPP : Pelin Aroguz
    OH : Rida Erlalelitepe,Ada Germen,Humay Topaloglu,Merve Tanyel
    MB : Hande Baladin,Su Zent,Merve Cepni
    L : Ayca Aykac,Melis Yilmaz

Bold names didn't play at youth ECH.As far as i know Merve Tanyel's main position is Libero at her club but she can play also OH (178cm) but Melis Yilmaz is also 165cm girl so i guess Merve will play as OH so we will play this WCH with one OPP that our team is really dependent to her and 3 liberos :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• The biggest star of this generation is Drussyla, a 182 OH who´s very skilled! Also 187 OH Karol Tormena and 185 OPP Lorenne are also good players. Setter Thais is good, but short (1,70). We have some tall middles (Amanda 189 and Marina 192), but unfortunately they are benching for shorter MB :down: :down: (Laiza 1,81 and Gabriela 1,82)...

I also hope Lais (L) playing well for Brazil. We'll need a solid defence and good reception.

There's a dominican player, Natalia Martinez, only 12.
    She needs a babysitter. :lol:

• Natalia Martinez played in Junior World Championship too ^^

For this age girls like Martinez have parametres like they are at least 2-3 years older. I hope that DOM doesn't change age of players again like it was with Castillo or Nunez :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I also hope Lais (L) playing well for Brazil. We'll need a solid defence and good reception.

I forgot about Lais! :aww: Yes, she´s a really talented libero, I saw her playing at U18 Pan-American Cup ad got really impressed with her recieving and defense skills!! If everything goes alright, she´s our next libero after Camila Brait retires :D :D :D

• Maybe somebody knows, will there be livestreams?

• I wonder the performance of following players;

Boskoviç Tijana (SRB), Martinez Brayelin Elizabeth (DOM), Bonifacio Sara (ITA), Nicoletti Anna (ITA), Dimitrova Gergana (BUL), Todorova Zhana (BUL) and Leyva Angela (PER)

They were all starter at last Junior WCh and showed quite impressive performance. I expect one of those players to receive MVP award :win:

• I wonder the performance of following players;

Boskoviç Tijana (SRB), Martinez Brayelin Elizabeth (DOM), Bonifacio Sara (ITA), Nicoletti Anna (ITA), Dimitrova Gergana (BUL), Todorova Zhana (BUL) and Leyva Angela (PER)

They were all starter at last Junior WCh and showed quite impressive performance. I expect one of those players to receive MVP award :win:

Gergana Dimitrova played 2 friendly matches with BUL senior NT in Serbia this week, so she might not be part of the youth team...