2013 FIVB Youth World Championship - Thailand - 26/07

• They screw up with individual awards more than CEV :thumbdown: . Brazil got third place and no individual award for them. They could give the best setter award to them, she ranks better than Poulter. Or their libero

• Turkish & Greek friendship :thumbup:

Impressive :thumbsup:

I thought there were some bad blood from historical problems between the two countries, while it appears that those girls can really break the barrier and get along like sisters, that's a good illustration for the spirit of this sport. :win:

• Impressive :thumbsup:

I thought there were some bad blood from historical problems between the two countries, while it appears that those girls can really break the barrier and get along like sisters, that's a good illustration for the spirit of this sport. :win:

Actually you can see same picture in any tournaments or organizations where two countries attend. Türks and Greeks become friends first. We look like each other :drink: I have been in Greece for festivals and met Greeks in different countries. I had lots of friends and good memories. I think, and a lot of people i talked thinks, its just politics. Its good see girls feel the same way :thumbsup:

• Congratulations to Brazil! :drink: Third is a good place. The best thing to us was our libero IMO. She's really good. I think we won't have problems at this position in the next 15 years. Fabi>Camila>Lais, we can move along it easily.

I just watched the tie-break between Peru and China. Hard to say. 10-14 to 23-21. When Peru had four match-points Angela was out of the net and China managed to win.
    Don't worry. The best thing in sports is that the time isn't linear to the countries, but a circle. Some years after, you can win what you lost years ago.
    In Athens, Brazil lost to Russia after leading 24-19 in the fourth set. If they had won, they would be the first female brazilians to reach an olympic final, but they lost and lost the 3rd place too.
    Four years after, the brazilians women not only went to the final but won for the first time in its history.
    In 2015 we have the youth competition and your team is good and can win this.

The good thing is that South American Championship is going to be great. Argentina, Brazil and Peru will make a high level competition.