2014 FIVB World Championship - Italy - 9/23

• We could go to this top 6 : CHI / DOM / ITA - BRA / USA / SER

• thanks girls im proud of you...without the first attacking weapon (Neriman) they managed to beat Russia coming back 2-0 defeat..
    Kosheleva made it tough for us...Gözde led the team...Güldeniz played pretty well..Seda was not good...i think Polen should be starter instead..however,Seda's blocks was good .

anyway...at the moment the most important thing for me is what young players (Kübra-Meliha etc) will do..

• USA without Jordan and Christa

No Strashi either :white:

• Congratulations Turkey !!

What an amazing match. Maybe Turkey didint make it to the 3rd round but they will kick one of Russia/USA and it seems to be Russia. It could also be Serbia but they dont play a match against them in the 2nd round so in a way they helped them.

The top players are of course Gözde and Güldeniz but Gizem Karadayi the libero was the key player. She digged almost every ball from Gamova, thats one of the reasons why she is subst out because she didint killed many balls. And Gizem also digged the most balls from Kosheleva.
    I think the tactic from Turkey was to stop Gamova and it worked.

• China to strong for Croatia :white:
    Today only Fabris could attack and sometimes Senna
    Mia Jerkov nevery played that bad :wall:
    Mira Topic is much better option but she is not in NT
    I hope next year we will have some girls in roster (topic, malevic,ikic)
    than our def will look much better
    But Jelić is amazing in def :white:

• Camila is digging some incredible balls today. :obey:

Shes been doing this a lot this tournament - am interested in how she defends against Russia... btw Sheila's constant tipping is getting annoying - Is the setting from Dani Lins that bad??

• what a rally :cheesy:

• Russia after this loss can be out, game vs. Serbia is the key.
    What a weak game by Gamova today :what: Kosheleva alone can't win even vs. Turkey, but Gozde had her game tonight :wavy:
    Japan is struggling even against Germany so they'll have problems with Dominicans who won once again :thumbsup:
    Dominicans even with 2 losses are close to 3rd Round, because I don't think that Japan can get any point from Italy :wavy:

So 4 teams in 3rd Round are Italy, China, USA and Brazil. Dominicans will be later if Italy beats Japan 3-0 or 3-1 tomorrow because Dominicans won't beat China (win or even tiebreak will be a surprise ^^) Russia-Serbia is a match for 6th spot.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• So happy today for Italy. Yesterday it was a tough game, today they looked more sure of themselves and with patience they overcame Belgium defense. Good game by Centoni and Costagrande, while Arrighetti was less used than yesterday. Japan lost another point, but nothing it is said yet! Keep on like this girls, two important matches to understand where we can go! :box: :box: :box: :box: :box:

So excited!

• Seems Garay is slowly finding her best form in attack again. 20 points from her today! :cheesy: (16 att., 3 aces, 1 block). Thaísa was the best scorer with 19 points (8 blocks and 11 attacks).

• Totally agree. No words.. :aww: :aww: