2014 FIVB World Championship - Italy - 9/23

• One more injury during this tournament. :( Is it serious? She could be really useful today as replacement for Shcherban, it seems like Kosianenko doesn't trust her anymore after 1st set.

Great game by Jaque! I can't believe she is without club.

What a comeback by Russia. :cheesy:

I can't tell for now. I was late for the start of the game and now russian commenatator says - We don't have options for OHs, Scherban would have to play tomorrow as Pasynkova is injured. I'll know details later.

• it is good our coach already learned to take challange :lol: 1st t/out 2-8 for us in 3rd set :super:

• Strashimira Filipova MVP vs Kazakhstan :)

• Jacque's reactions are borderline ridiculous.. wait till she gets blocked :lol: Scherban is really hurting Russia right now, she is not only liability in attacks even in block

• Is Japan supposed to keep playing with this Hybrid fail even after the WCH? There is no block. I don't like it. And it pissed me off knowing Nana Iwasaka and other strong and promising MBs are at home, like Haruyo Shimamura, Mai Okumura, Yuki Ishikawa, Kanako Hirai or Miyuki Hiramatsu...

• Koshe not really making the points today.. This is not really a convincing performance by Brazil so far, to think Russia is struggling with all of these problems

• Maybe this CH will be historical for Poli. She looks so strong, healthy and in her best shape ! Please keep it Poli for a long time. It would be great FIVB nominated her :whistle: By the way AZE took 3rd set 25-13 :super:

• Omg I'm shamed by Croatiab and Angelo need some glasses
    Fabris is only my hope
    And Mia Jerkov +Grbac :wall: :wall: :wall:

• Thaisa doing the damage for Brazil right now :white:

• The hybrid system is finished, I think. Italian NT figured it out.

• Rabadzhieva, Filipova and Vasileva with over 60% in attack, Filipova with 75% /12/16/ and overall 60% spiking success for Bulgaria NT. Not bad for women team. :thumbup:

• At least Startseva is a decent blocker :whistle: Russia leading 8-4 in 4th set

• Russia leading 16-8 :super: This game might go to 5 sets

• Russia 18-11.. how long did Marichev finally figure out to let Goncha and Gamova play in the court :down:

• Woo hooo :dance6: :dance6: :dance6: AZE 3-1 CRO :flower: Congratz my angels !