2014 FIVB World Championship - Italy - 9/23

• Good game by Croatia and Belgium :)

• Italia has nothing special,they just have experience but they r old team if tournament wasnt in italy this team couldnt reach final 6.i dont think they will get medal :whistle:
    Still i believe russia is the biggest candidate for golden medal and hope they will get it :super:

• Sisters Ušić are ridicouls :wall: and Jerkov too
    Samanta improve her serving soo much ..she is serving from other side :D

• Senna is good in blocking and attacking but in passing and def is ridicouls
    Marija is good only in passing
    I can't belive how bad Miloš is in block

• COngrats girls :flower: :flower:

You, the 'so called' substitutes showed today Vermeulen is SOOOO wrong :!: :!: :!:

Hopefully this was Vermeulen's LAST match as NT-coach :hit: :hit: :hit:

• Amazing crowd and noise at the Brasil Usa game. That is great to experience, without the home team playing. Worth noting that Brasil were getting the cheers as the home team, we all know why, won't get into politics blah.
    This is why I always think major champs should be held where crowds will show up, not being elitist in any shape or form, how many NON football major champs you have seen in any sport and a big match, ANY match at that is being played to a crowd of 3 ...and the guys dog. Well done Italy in producing these crowds. A sporting nation clearly, i hope you get a bronze for it at least.

Also jacqeluine she looked like a goddess on the side lines, all that luscious black raven hair and those strong beautiful features(and not a great jacq fan usually, more of a sheila guy). OK stop reading here, i am going to blather on about how great Brasil girls looked, i can't help it, blame the testosterone, Carol i could lick the sweat off her for free, Gabi, sweet intelligent, sweet etc.also available for sweat duties. And THUNDARA, big fan of the big girl .....Haven't even mentioned Thaisa, ok i AM getting creepy i'll stop here!

• Big congrats to belgium they beat croatia 3-1 which germany lost 3-2 eventhough they had to win it :gone:

Belgium is going on improving hope they will be so much better :flower:

This must be an obsession to make some snide remarks on Germany in EVERY post :roll: And just to remind you, Germany DOMINATED Belgium yesterday :whistle: Belgium has been a much bigger disappointment than Germany this summer, I don't see how they "go on improving" when they were a hundred times better last year :aww:

• Well, I suppose the guys in charge of the challenge system are Italians. But seriously the second referee needs to confirm the challenges... :down:

• This must be an obsession to make some snide remarks on Germany in EVERY post :roll: And just to remind you, Germany DOMINATED Belgium yesterday :whistle: Belgium has been a much bigger disappointment than Germany this summer, I don't see how they "go on improving" when they were a hundred times better last year :aww:

So much people of facebook thinks like this and your thoughts cant change the truth.Germany had a horrible tournament and if they dont change the wrong things that will be worse.What happened your successfull big competition team? Explain this before you start argue with the truth.

Belgium compete almost the first time in this competiion and they completed it at 10th place this is awesome.Its not like as germany came for medal and finished ot at 9th with being slapeed almost in every crucial match :whistle: :wavy:

• Well, I suppose the guys in charge of the challenge system are Italians. But seriously the second referee needs to confirm the challenges... :down:

well, the linesmen are italian too and they called a few balls out for ITA that were in.

the challenge on the ball that ended 2nd set was correct though but i disagree on that folie spike. it was very close but out.

The guys sitting there are just handling the technique, the 2nd referee needs to make the decision by seeing the video material. But yes, challenge system has worked MUCH better in men's WCH :!: