2014 FIVB World Championship - Italy - 9/23

• Tiebreak between Poland and Belgium tomorrow should give both advance:
    - Romania probably with 5 points (I can't imagine stealing points from Turkey)
    - Azerbaijan probably with 6 points (the same as above, Serbia should win it for 3 points)
    - Czech Republic/Slovakia with max 6 points (Bulgaria will be first and should win easily against Belarus, winner from Slovakia - Czech Republic will be almost certainly second)

The only threat would be Croatia - Netherlands, but two best pool's runner-ups will advance, so it's almost sure that it will be Poland/Belgium and Croatia/Netherlands ^^

I hope that all of POL, BEL, CRO, NED will qualify, but I'd rather not have any results that allow conspiracy theories :S

• Tomorrow will be nerve-wracking.... :S

To be at least among the 2 best 2nd-ranked...will 6 points be enough ??

• Maja Ognjenovic's health is worse than initially thought. She has problems with kidney sand and is coming back to Belgrade tomorrow.
    Could be quite problematic if something happens to Zivkovic or she has has an off day. :S

Maja :S :rose:

• Tomorrow will be nerve-wracking.... :S

To be at least among the 2 best 2nd-ranked...will 6 points be enough ??

6 points can be not enough, depends on set ratio and tomorrow performances.
    We have already in 4 pools teams with 6 points, but I expect Bulgaria with win tomorrow, so it's out of picture. Then we have 3 pools, with 2 teams with 6 points, here Croatia and Azerbaijan are in worse situation with 1 set lost. The best it looks for Poland, Belgium, Serbia and Netherlads with ratio 6-0. I hope that we won't see weird results only because of looking for being the best second ranked team. I don't count last pool, Turkey should win and Romania with 5 points is out of game, even stealing a point seems to be not enough for them.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• 6 points can be not enough, depends on set ratio and tomorrow performances.
    We have already in 4 pools teams with 6 points, but I expect Bulgaria with win tomorrow, so it's out of picture. Then we have 3 pools, with 2 teams with 6 points, here Croatia and Azerbaijan are in worse situation with 1 set lost. The best it looks for Poland, Belgium, Serbia and Netherlads with ratio 6-0. I hope that we won't see weird results only because of looking for being the best second ranked team. I don't count last pool, Turkey should win and Romania with 5 points is out of game, even stealing a point seems to be not enough for them.

Thanks for info kondzio, :flower:

• Maja Ognjenovic's health is worse than initially thought. She has problems with kidney sand and is coming back to Belgrade tomorrow.
    Could be quite problematic if something happens to Zivkovic or she has has an off day. :S

ooh sh**, Chemik´s next game in fey days :white: for kidney sand a lot of beer :drink: get well soon!

• I remember 2 (or 3?) years ago she was voted "Miss Yeltsin Cup" and even then I was surprised, but with short hair she looks just terrible :D

for me also she looks terrible with short hair ..I think it was Yeltsin 2011 and probably nobody could understand it when there was for ex. Kwiatkowska or Saad next to her :) on the other way I find Sieczka attractive, she looks so cold but pretty :lol: and pol dont think thayt if youre gay you cant say your opinion about girls beauty :) Im straight and I really cant understand what the girls see in Kurek, for me he is ugly as hell :D

• for me also she looks terrible with short hair ..I think it was Yeltsin 2011 and probably nobody could understand it when there was for ex. Kwiatkowska or Saad next to her :) on the other way I find Sieczka attractive, she looks so cold but pretty :lol: and pol dont think thayt if youre gay you cant say your opinion about girls beauty :) Im straight and I really cant understand what the girls see in Kurek, for me he is ugly as hell :D

Maybe I'm blind, but for me Wołosz doesn't look bad at all :tzz:

About "award" in Yeakterinburg for Asia: I agree with you, how could they choose her ?( , Anita or Magda desrves for it much more :mirror: And Sieczka for me is nothing special, but also not an ugly one :D

About Kurek: if I were a girl, he would be average for me: I wouldn't sigh for him, seeing him on Monte commercial or on court (however, it may look different, having other gender :whistle: ), but he's not an ugly guy ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Maja ;( If Zivkoviç would get injured and lost against Azerbeijan tomorrow, they will be out of WCh, right ?( No intend to bring misfortune by the way :whistle:

• and pol dont think thayt if youre gay you cant say your opinion about girls beauty :) Im straight and I really cant understand what the girls see in Kurek, for me he is ugly as hell :D

About Kurek: if I were a girl, he would be average for me: I wouldn't sigh for him, seeing him on Monte commercial or on court (however, it may look different, having other gender :whistle: ), but he's not an ugly guy ^^

It's is really rare that a straight man expresses his opinion about males look. You are really brave boys if you're doing it not only on the forum but in real live too. :D :D

As for Kurek I don' think he's very handsome but I'm afraid that I wouldn't kick him out of bed. :lol: :lol: At least he's tall and probably after the season in Russia has much money... ^^

• :lol: :lol: :lol: I will dissapoint you but no, it was just some kind of support when you wrote that you cant judge the girls, but yes I think he is ugly , :)

as for second sentence - Im laughing at it for 5 minutes :dance6: golddigger :lol:

• Maybe I'm blind, but for me Wołosz doesn't look bad at all :tzz:

About "award" in Yeakterinburg for Asia: I agree with you, how could they choose her ?( , Anita or Magda desrves for it much more :mirror: And Sieczka for me is nothing special, but also not an ugly one :D

ok I agree with you kondzio, but probably let this topic be, because others will kill us :D

• In case Zivkovic gets injuried, they have Krsmanovic who's a really good setter :D Get well soon, Maja... why the hell Ana or Danica weren't called earlier?

About Wolosz - I think she looks quite innocent...u know a girl having a baby face. But to be completely honest with you guys I don't like her short hair either. She looks like a 5 yo blond baby boy who cries all the time when he's without his parents.

• Good performance for the Bulgaria team, it is different when there is Rabadjieva on court... It is sad when the first volleyball federation in the world (The Czechoslovakian) wont have participation on the WC. The refferee mistake was really ambarrasing, i was in the hall and it was just awful. I dont know if that rules are reasonable. Maybe they should make it like in WGP - only the first 10 Euro teams in the world ranking should play for the tickets, next 18 only for sport...

P.S. personally sorry for Havlickova and the other czechs - they should be at the WChamp!!

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!