2014 FIVB World Championship - Italy - 9/23

• You got me wrong. I did not say Havelkova is not better than Senna overall.. she is. I was talking about that particular period while the two were in Ecz..

And I don't agree about Jerkov. When has she proven that she is that good? In Bursa? In Japan? When? I am not saying she is bad not at all, but not as good as she has been spoken about lately.

And I am officially done discussing both Senna and Bahar on this forum :wavy:

for me, when she lead Bursa get their first win(they were the last one place at that time), and at the end of the season Bursa was 5th place in Turkish league two years ago.

• for me, when she lead Bursa get their first win(they were the last one place at that time), and at the end of the season Bursa was 5th place in Turkish league two years ago.

Yes I know she was good there. My point was many players can play great in weaker teams and do not meet the expectations in stronger teams. To me she has to prove herself and playing in Japan second league is not the place

• I will just say this one more time ....there is no difference between Jerkov and Senna on WGP...better attacker was Jerkov but better passer was Senna ! #Fact I'm just talking about WGP not entire career :teach:

• According to voleybolextra, following players are training with NT for WCH in Turkey:

Setters: Naz Aydemir Akyol, Asuman Karakoyun
    OPPs: Seda Tokatlıoğlu, Polen Uslupehlivan
    OHs: Gözde Sonsırma, Neriman Özsoy, Meliha İsmailoğlu, Güldeniz Önal
    MBs: Kübra Akman, Özgenur Yurtdagülen, Bahar Toksoy, Büşra Cansu
    Liberos: Gizem Karadayı, Merve Dalbeler
    Neslihan is still injured but might join the team. Team looks fine, I would prefer Gizem Örge. What happens if Naz gets injured? Can they include Gamze or Cagla later?

• Well yes I think they can.. They are on the 22 players list.
    If Neslihan doesn't join it will be a big blow for Turkey

• Polen replaced Yeliz at least ^^ pity that Esra and Gulden retired and it'll be a huge lods if Neslihan doesn't play.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• It is reported in the news that Neslihan didn't do the full training but did some of it. I think she is with the team but isn't ready %100. I hope she recovers in time. Even though I like Seda a lot, she can't contribute to the team. Even injuried Nesli can do better than her. By the way, thank God that Polen is back. She will definetely contribute a lot as OPP which we lacked in WGP.

• Busra Cansu, Turkish MB, just tweeted that due to an injury in her left knee, he will miss the WCH. I think she did very well in WGP during the times Kubra & Bahar failed. I guess we will see Özgenur as the 3rd option now and Ceylan Arisan as 4th?

• Pity for her and Turkey.. as bad as people say she is she did good this summer IMO. Not only as a sub for Bahar or Kubra but as a serving or blocking sub.. she is experienced and that's what's needed coming off the bench...

Yes and unfortunately we have 3 unexperienced MBs now.

• Both Özgenur and Ceylan are slide attacker, it would be better to take either Aslı Kalaç or Diclenur Babat :whistle: Büşra is not a classy player but still one of the experienced ones and did decent job as a sub. On the other hand, I am happy with the setter choice and presence of Polen.I hope when we have Polen on court, it won't ruin the reception line with Neriman. And hopefully we can see Meliha would play in OH position :rolleyes:

• Both Özgenur and Ceylan are slide attacker, it would be better to take either Aslı Kalaç or Diclenur Babat :whistle: Büşra is not a classy player but still one of the experienced ones and did decent job as a sub. On the other hand, I am happy with the setter choice and presence of Polen.I hope when we have Polen on court, it won't ruin the reception line with Neriman. And hopefully we can see Meliha would play in OH position :rolleyes:

Diclenur is not on the 22 players roster, neither is Asli.. But I thought Asli was a slider(?).. I think it is an expected roster, only I would like to see Neslihan, because without her it will be very hard for Turkey.. Meliha can be used as OH, and as a serving sub because she proved she has a very good serve

• Zé Roberto apologizes to Gamova for talking about the load of money that she would receive to play in the WCh.
    He said "I missed a good opportunity keep quiet"

http://globoesporte.globo.com/…dade-de-ficar-calado.html

• Japanese roster (15 players, so 1 will be out)

S: H.Miyashita, H.Nakamichi
    WS/OH : M.Nagaoka, S.Kimura, M.Ishida, A.Takada, Y.Ebata, S.Sakoda, R.Shinnabe, Y.Ishii, M.Uchiseto
    MB: M.Yamaguchi, K.Ono
    L: A.Sato, S.Tsutsui

It's very similar roster to Final Six, but without Sano (Manabe said, that she is tired of season) :(
    However, Sakoda is back, finally! :heart:

In my opinion the last player who will be out could be Uchiseto or Takada.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - Olympic Games 2012
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - European Championship 2015
    Silver Medal
    - Prediction Game - Women's - Olympic Games 2012

がんばれ 日本!

• I think that's a wise decision, some players should learn when to leave from her :rolleyes: If they play as good as in WGP Final, I think they can possibly grab some medal.