2014 FIVB World Championship - Italy - 9/23

• Maja's combination with Krsmanovic is so beautiful to see...but with Rasic is not working well today

• I am tired with Bulgarian national volleyball teams. I am losing desire for the sport from watching them.

• ugh, trying to follow 3 matches at the same time, now i gave up… SER x BUL stream also died for me, so that's for the better. now just watching ITA x CRO… diouf is useless… can't kill the ball at all.

any other live stream for SRB vs. BUL? frombar is not working :-(

• Went to the kitchen for a couple of minutes and suddenly it's set point for Bulgaria?! :box:

• Regina Moroz 12/16 (75%) :white:

According to P-2 report she had 10/13 (77%) + 3 blocks, anway good game by her :thumbup: I wonder how will she play against stronger teams :roll: our "CEV's star" :rolll:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Puerto Rico beats Cuba 3-0 with struggling in 2nd set and they were without Aurea Cruz - any news if she's injured or ill ?(

Netherlands beat Thai team, anyway Thailand should've sent their top players to Italy, not to Korea :wavy:

• Netherlands beat Thai team, anyway Thailand should've sent their top players to Italy, not to Korea

Dutch are really lucky for that...even Thai's second team destroyed Dutch reception several times :S :S :S

• It was the day of Valentina Diouf !
    Her best game, and by far, with the blue shirt :P
    Great game by Costagrande too.
    Italy found spikers and blockers again. Very important for the next 2 weeks :thumbup:

• Stunning player Boskovic :box:

• it was terrible disaster by Croatia :white: ... after quite well played and balanced 1st set their game just crushed, no reception, no spike, nothing at all. Maja was amazing but she cant save her team without any help of her teammates. I hope in next matches they'll improve cause they definitely are able to show something more than this...

• Anybody still questions Terzic's choice to take Boskovic instead of Bjelica? :whistle:
    She has been showing in the first two matches that she's not there for being a talent but that she has simply outperformed Bjelica already.

Agree, Boskovic is so impressive for such age :thumbsup: on the other hand Bjelica was disappointment in WGP IMHO :wavy: