2014 FIVB World Championship - Italy - 9/23

• perfect 1.set for Croatia
    But Poljak can't only play and block , Miloš was disaster in this matche
    I don'k know why setter doesn't use Jerkov more
    Senna sometimes good sometimes bad...if wish that Topic could play :(
    Good luc croatia tomorrow :)

• I've just tuned on Bulgaria - Serbia during Kuzyutkin's timeout. He was speaking to the girls in Russian while he was looking at Kitipova. And in that same moment Kitipova was looking to the others and said quite loudly and laughingly "Why is this guy talking to me all the time" :lol:

I guess he hasn't earned their respect.

• Within 5 minutes 3 different Bulgarian players got literally hit by her attacks :lol:

Ognjenovic isn't playing too smart right now :S

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, Is not Brakocevic fully recovered of her injury? I'm impressed by Boskovic but it's a high risk play with such a young player.

• Crucial points of fifth set are being played by Brakocevic

• Mihajlovic 31 points, Boskovic 26 :super:

However life would be easier for them if Serbia had another OH who could receive AND attack...

Neither Nikolic nor Molnar can't do it well. And Terzic doesn't believe in Malesevic :wavy: anyway Mihajlovic and Boskovic did good job, Brakocevic still not in good condition...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Neither Nikolic nor Molnar can't do it well. And Terzic doesn't believe in Malesevic :wavy: anyway Mihajlovic and Boskovic did good job, Brakocevic still not in good condition...

Molnar did a good Job in the last two games... but Serbia needs another OH who can attack and block... and what is Nikolic doing? she was a great player but now she is just a average player... give a change to young player!

• I actually think Molnar started this tournament well. Her mission always the same but this time she can handle it. By the way I agree with Kondzio. Brakocevic is in a horrible shape.

• Anybody still questions Terzic's choice to take Boskovic instead of Bjelica? :whistle:
    She has been showing in the first two matches that she's not there for being a talent but that she has simply outperformed Bjelica already.

Indeed. She's better, plain and simple. Good call from Terzic. Still, I'm wondering what happened between him and Malagurski as she insists that she isn't injured, what was given as a reason for her absence, while Brakocevic who isn't fully recovered is there.
    Anyway, at this point Boskovic seems a new Barbara Jelic in the making and it's so exciting!

This was the best I've seen Mihajlovic play in a long time. Hopefully she'll get back to the shape she was in this time last year before that injury. MBs were a bit anonymous though, unlike their great performance yesterday.

As for the second OH... What can be said? At least Molnar is holding her own somewhat in reception and defence but a little contribution in attack is necessary. I wish Blagojevic was here.
    Malesevic is a total waste of space, she never gets to do anything.

• Am I the only one who thinks Moroz is actually a good MB? I think even without injuries she should have been in the roster. I don't get why people threat her like Borodokova.

• Am I the only one who thinks Moroz is actually a good MB? I think even without injuries she should have been in the roster. I don't get why people threat her like Borodokova.

Maybe because of it that she wasn't really convincing, but for me she still did more than Borodakova :lol: anyway she proved that she's not a too weak player to be a starter here and she also should have connection with Startseva :wavy:

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Maybe because of it that she wasn't really convincing, but for me she still did more than Borodakova :lol: anyway she proved that she's not a too weak player to be a starter here and she also should have connection with Startseva :wavy:

I would say she is a useful player. She does nothing spectacular or great but she does her job. I would like to see Podskalnaya in, but as I predicted she will be a replacement because of her blocking disadvantage.. MB won't get many sets in tougher matches so she won't be taht useful

• hernandez is the setter? i only saw very little of this match today. after she blocked either enright or rosa, she screamed across the net. do the cubans ever learn??????

Yes, Santas is S ^^ she appeared in team in season after Cleger's and Marcillan's escape because both Beatris Vilches (she's out of team right now, probably she's 3rd S) and Dairilys Cruz (now she's back on bench) couldn't set properly...

Now next to Santas we have in starting line-up 14/15-year-old Vargas as OP, Sulian Matienzo with Regla Gracia (new player) as OH/OP, MBs are Alena Rojas and Daymara Lescay from last few years and L is Emily Borrell ^^
    and on bench we have Gretell Moreno S (white unlike her teammates, I don't want to be racist here), Dayami Sanchez (new player) OH, Jennifer Alvarez OH/OP, Heydi Casdanova (new player) MB and Dairilys Cruz S/OP/OH ^^

Dayesi Luis another L/OH is out of team