2014 FIVB World Championship - Italy - 9/23

• i think the top 3 teams are BRA, RUS and CHN, and maybe ITA will surprise us being at home. maybe USA if they can get their ***** together but doesn't look that way. but it seems highly unlikely that anyone will stop BRA from their first ever WCh. crown.

so maybe final six will be BRA, RUS, CHN, ITA, USA and SRB.

I think that would be a fair top six, seeing the matches so far....but it wont be possible since BRA, RUS, USA and SRB are in the same side of the draw. So one of them will have to be out.

In the other side I think ITA and CHN have good chances, the third spot is open.

• You r so sure about germany :whistle: never undersetimate them :teach: i dont know what they will do against italy front of 6000 fans but against croatia i believe them.Croatia has to play at their best to beat germany with this current reception line.I guess germany,the best serving team,got 6 aces per each set :super:

Already for going 3rd round germany has to win all matches in this group with best score like 3-1 or 3-0 hope they will play for it like last ECH :flower:

I didn't say that croatia will win...if they won then...
    Croatia has better reception from Ger and block and very good serving too
    ..it will be very good matche :) :box:
    Respect for Germany :rose:

• I've just tuned on Bulgaria - Serbia during Kuzyutkin's timeout. He was speaking to the girls in Russian while he was looking at Kitipova. And in that same moment Kitipova was looking to the others and said quite loudly and laughingly "Why is this guy talking to me all the time" :lol:

I guess he hasn't earned their respect.

Triglav, do you remember in what part of the match was that case?

• I think that the ordering of the matches was very unfair for us - Brazil, Serbia, Turkey in 3 days. Any other ordering and we could get 5, not 3 points from these three opponents.

• I think that would be a fair top six, seeing the matches so far....but it wont be possible since BRA, RUS, USA and SRB are in the same side of the draw. So one of them will have to be out.

In the other side I think ITA and CHN have good chances, the third spot is open.

thanks for the correction, joana. now, it seems then that we'll have a surprise team in the last six? maybe JPN will rebound from losing to AZE and make to the final 6, or it might be DOM or AZE????

what are the chances tomorrow of PUR against JPN????? this group is turning out to be the most exciting… BEL, PUR, JPN all fighting for 2 spots...

• any links for Croatia - Tunisia ?
    Unfotunetely PolsatSport and even RaiSport is not broadcasting this match :(

• Bulgaria - Cameroon 1:0
    http://www.frombar.com/2014091…5b07.38421091-897399.html

Are the schedulers idiots? 3 days in a row in 21:30, one day break and then in 11:30? :aww:

• Last 5-6 points went to Belgium because of Aliyeva's mistake in reception :wall:

• Belgium fans are on fire

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• The girls have bad attitude - not following instructions from the coach.

• I'm shamed by Croatia
    They lost 2 set from Tunisia -.-
    3. Set they are leading by 8-3
    B team is in court for Cro
    Alajbeg is disaster like marija Usic too

• well yes...this 2nd set was disaster with so many stupid and unforced erros but we can forgive this B team, it was just an accident :P