2014 FIVB World Grand Prix

• Brazilian pool (week 2) will be held in São Paulo city!! :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

• So finals will be in Tokyo?!?! Brazilian press is saying that... ?( :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

So finals will be in Tokyo?!?! Brazilian press is saying that... ?( :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

So finals will be in Tokyo?!?! Brazilian press is saying that... ?( :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

And to you who told you that the finals are in Japan.. ? :cheesy: :cheesy:

• unfortunate expect Brazil to host ........... already become trite, Japan has hosted eeeeeeeeeee :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: ....

thank you !

• It's super news! Finals in Japan have always great atmosphere and big emotions! :cheesy: I hope Japan will win first medal in WGP! :win:

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - Olympic Games 2012
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - European Championship 2015
    Silver Medal
    - Prediction Game - Women's - Olympic Games 2012

がんばれ 日本!

• ha ha ha can dream, Japan to medal ..... with competitors such as Brazil, Russia, USA and China Mmmm ... very hard! :box: :box: :box: :gone: :gone:

• ha ha ha can dream, Japan to medal ..... with competitors such as Brazil, Russia, USA and China Mmmm ... very hard! :box: :box: :box: :gone: :gone:

However, we'll see many amazing matches and long, incredible actions :D I can't wait World Grand Prix 2014 :thumbsup:

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - Olympic Games 2012
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - European Championship 2015
    Silver Medal
    - Prediction Game - Women's - Olympic Games 2012

がんばれ 日本!

• However, we'll see many amazing matches and long, incredible actions :D I can't wait World Grand Prix 2014 :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• It's very strange for me why teams like Bulgaria, Czech Republic and Croatia are in pool 3 with such teams. Excuse me but no one can convince me that these teams are weaker then all these from second group and even from first group. I'm from Bulgaria and i think that we can beat much better teams. In the last WGP we beat Brasil, Japan, Netherlands, Cuba and other good teams and now we have to play with Algeria and Kenya. What is the main idea of this draw ?

• Isn't it based in the ranking? Bulgaria beated Brazil and others last year but what have they done in other tournaments?!?!??
    Bulgaria is #35 in the ranking, even way behind other teams from Group 3, like Mexico, Kennya, Algeria, Croatia and others.

• It's very strange for me why teams like Bulgaria, Czech Republic and Croatia are in pool 3 with such teams. Excuse me but no one can convince me that these teams are weaker then all these from second group and even from first group. I'm from Bulgaria and i think that we can beat much better teams. In the last WGP we beat Brasil, Japan, Netherlands, Cuba and other good teams and now we have to play with Algeria and Kenya. What is the main idea of this draw ?

It is based on ranking but unfortunately much of the point totals are a result of simply participating in certain competitions that teams like Croatia, Czech Rep. and Croatia may not have even participated in because the qualification in Europe is much more difficult (i.e. World Cup, previous WGP and even Olympics in the case of a team like Algeria.) Unfortunately, it is what it is and these three European teams will have to simply raise their level and knock teams like Germany, Poland, Netherlands and Belgium from their spots if they want to increase their ranking and participation.

• Well, they have to form the groups based on something real. They can't be based on specific victories from an specific tournament such as Grand Prix 2013, for example.

• why the first round in the Philippines is canceled, Russia, Japan, Turkey and Usa :?: :?: :?: :what: :what: :what: :what:

• why the first round in the Philippines is canceled, Russia, Japan, Turkey and Usa :?: :?: :?: :what: :what: :what: :what:

apparently nobody knows.................... :lol:

• Money may not have been paid by host to FIVB to stage events??? with the Philippines not in the tournament it could be an issue for their federation.
    Or something happened with the host site such as a concert over the same dates.
    All of this is speculating

• here in the philippines, it's not even on the news nor on tv. :down:

with the sudden interest of the people in volleyball (due to collegiate volleybal - UAAP), i'm sure many people would watch. but again, with little support from the our own volleyball federation (i'm not even sure if we have one :| ) or from the government.... nothing will come out of it

• most likely the household will give Japan, gROUP A....... :cursing: :cursing:

• Ankara, Turkey to host Pool A.

It has what it takes to be one of the most exciting pools.

Are you sure?